Conor McGregor Plea Deal Revealed (No Jail Time, Probation & Misdemeanor)

It's only a matter of time before this coke head loses his shit again. There's already an alarming pattern of this behavior

Thats good but he isn't escaping them lawsuits

Just another pale Sherbro in his moms basement living his best life through conor. Carry on.

I've seen people do worse get zero jail time and they weren't rich and famous. Like a DUI accident. Other than the one night they spent in the drunk tank, there was no jail time on a first offense. Jones did a hit and run on a pregnant lady, breaking her arm, ran away from the scene. That's cut and dry felony hit and run. He had priors with his DUI accident as well. Served no jail time. That's because of him being rich and famous. On a first offense they're pretty lienent on a lot of things. Even on a 2nd offense in Jones' case

Did anyone really think a rich athlete was going to jail? Especially for a crime like this?

Yes, yes they did. The rustling is real.

Greatest country in the world Bless

DarkFlippantBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

locking him in a cage with Khabib for 25 minutes will be worse than prison.. he's going to take a hell of a punishment that hopefully ends his career

Good for him, it was a publicity stunt gone wrong, no ill intentions..... can't put good ppl behind bars.
sure, he didn't act like a scumbag at all. just promotion....

probation, let's hope he slip up and gets some jail time

Attempting to get thrown in jail is next level ducking.

Yup, Conor is disappointed, he's going to upgrade his petty thug game

Watch the next UFC where he storms in during in an event, with a stolen milk truck, driving / smashing through and wrecking things til he drives to the cage and assaults fighters by spraying them with a high pressure milk hose

<23>

Then when he's in jail he'll be interviewed and be like

"You guys I would totally show up for this fight if it wasn't in jail ... shucks you guys"

And the camera crew would leave he be like

"Wait ... please don't go ... I need attention ... I NEED IT!!! I'M A DOUBLE CHAMPION I REALLY AM!!!!"

Conor McGregor runs combat sports but he also runs the US courts

cmg.jpg

Conor was charged with one felony criminal mischief + 3 counts of misdemeanor

Plea deal = Felony reduced to misdemeanor + probation instead of jail time

Lmao at legal expert SherDorks praying for Conor to go to jail

Conor Bless

edit:

source: http://amp.tmz.com/2018/07/21/conor...ail-deportation-ufc?__twitter_impression=true

When you have the backing of the US presidency at your back you can breeze through any injustice...

Vladimir-Putin-Conor-McGregor-1.jpg

Last edited:
Trump probably pulled some strings for Dana’s boy to get a plea

Kahabib TKO's him inside 3.. could put a prolonged beating on him just to prove a a point.
Delusion at its best. Round 1: khabib laying on Conor. Round 2: stuffed takedowns and khabib's jaw exposed.

Delusion at its best. Round 1: khabib laying on Conor. Round 2: stuffed takedowns and khabib's jaw exposed.

Conor has a punchers chance for the start of round 1 and 2 but that's it.

He ain't stopping nothing and he will sink under the pressure and I don't think Khabib will go for a sub he will pound on him.

Kahabebe will dominate the first round but then get sloppy and Conor will KO him. I feel it baby!

And Khabib and his fans will hold bitterness in their bum souls.
You’d love to hold Conor in your bum

Back