Conor Mcgregor officially ducked the Aldo rematch

thehighking

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just been announced that Holloway will fight Pettis for the interim title. Aldo is champion again because Conor Mcgregor is too scared to fight him. Official!

"Conor is ducking the guy he ko'd in 13 seconds" - Conor hatertards

Conor is not ducking anyone

Conor McMallard FTW

mallard-male-standing.jpg.adapt.945.1.jpg

Conor McDucker will go down as the worst champion of all time by not even attempting to defend his "title". Even Matt Serra and Forrest were better champions because at least they had the balls to defend the title.

Jose Aldo- 9 title defenses
Conor McGregor- 0 title defenses.

I dont know why he wont fight Aldo again. He is being a baby, he got smashed by Diaz and got an immediate rematch.

Aldo won and earned his way back and he still wouldnt fight him. Conor is a doucher.

It has hurt Conor's image to have denied Aldo the rematch. That quick KO seems more and more like a fluke.

This board confuses ducking with someone who is picking what are the biggest paydays.

Aldo/Mcgregor took forever to happen. Lot of promotion. It won't do well promoting it again. Mcgregor finished Aldo in 13 seconds. Fighting Aldo again is a lose lose because unless he wins by spectacular knockout, it will be seen as a less impressive victory.

There's bigger money fighting Khabib/GSP/Woodley/etc. Conor doesn't duck anyone, he is just efficient in picking fights that generate revenue.

Then he never held two titles, period.

He never fought in 145, while in 155, so he was never two division champ.

He simply switched classes.

More like he ducked crazy weight cuts....

That fight is there for him anytime he wants it. He doesn't need it right now. Maybe he will need it down the line. Up to him.

Aldo said he was ready to fight McGregor anytime.

When RDA pulled out, Aldo was offered the fight and declined, that's when they brought in Nate Diaz.

Then he never held two titles, period.

He never fought in 145, while in 155, so he was never two division champ.

He simply switched classes.

I have been saying this forever now. Conor's FW belt was fake as hell. He never had two belts, it was a publicity stunt.

This doesn't mean that I think he would lose his next fight at FW or anything. It just means I am not going to assume that he would win.

Maybe in the future Aldo can go up in weight to have a champion vs champion fight

Back