Media Conor Mcgregor Officially Back Training Looking WILDLY Different With Johnny Walker

And Giant Chandler will be born

conor-nate-diaz.gif
"Tree tuymes me size."

Probably the same, it's just that he's next to 2 massive (width, thickness and length no homo) units so he doesn't look as bloated.

This is great news! Johny Walker gets knocked out in hilarious fashion. Can't wait to see how Conor uses this.

Truth is, we never know when most of the videos we get from him were recorded. This might be one of the biggest marketing/PR stunts ever. This doesn't look like the same guy that was spasming last week on the Roadhouse interview.

I miss being lean. Need me some TRT damn it.

We were all aware he'd have to get off the juice before returning. Bulked up for his Hollywood flop, but he needs to get back down. I'm imagining it happens at 170, as the 155 cut might be too much for Comfortable Conor.
Surprisingly Roadhouse seems to be a success:
1711675721902.png

#

I mean he was pretty big but they shooped his arms and legs, this was the real image.

crop-21302353.jpg
My comment still stands. Zero anti-doping legitimacy these days. They've repeatedly let big stars juice and get away with no consequences or they go against their own rules to avoid longer/lifetime bans.

I know Walker is a big dude but Colin is out here legit looking like a 135er
I mean he's 5'9.. He fought at 145 lbs for a long time lol. He's a small man.. its not shocking lol

Walker could sit Conor on his lap and do a cool puppet ventriloquist act.

Back