Conor Mcgregor = Modern day Ali and Tyson

I think we know who the racist is... and I dont even like Farrakhan. You harping on that because of Ali, and completely discounting everything else he stood for tells me your stance in life. 07 account too? I guess Bob Arum wasnt completely wrong about the mma community at that time.
tenor.gif
Weak try. Your hero promoted a racist cult for a significant portion of his life, and you excuse it. Why don't you like Farrakhan? He's standing next to Ali in photos from the 60's.

Ali was the complete package: offense, defense, everything. He fought the best fighters from several generations in a long career. Tyson had a super short "prime" in a very weak era. As soon as competition got better, he was exposed. For the record, Ali took a long break from boxing, too (even longer than Tyson's). But he came back, past his physical prime, and became champ during the true golden era of HW boxing. There's no comparison between them. Your little "pressure fighter" analysis sounds like a 2nd-grade MMA newbie trying to comprehend something he doesn't understand at all.
Tyson was off from 6-28-91 - 8-19-95
Ali was 3-22-67 - 10-26-70 you should learn to count

How old are you TS? Honest question..

See , Alvarez caved under the lights, was he scared ? I'm not sure. Aldo had literally 0 fear of conor ,NONE whatsoever , to the point he was stupid . Tyson beat people out of fear. They don't throw caution to the wind and their gameplan out the window cause they hated him they were genuinely afraid to fight him.
Very true. Different effect, same outcome.

Back