Conor Mcgregor = Modern day Ali and Tyson

Who is your undefeated pro boxer best friend? He must be pretty well known to fight World class competition and be undefeated.
Think he's friends with Mayweather. Better not fuck with him.

No.

Ali and Tyson werent pussies afraid to face bigger guys.

Conor is seriously like a new born Tyson and Ali all wrapped up into one package. The guy can do it all man. I wish there was a guy in the UFC that could even give Conor a run for his money. This guy is truly in a league of his own.

i dont think that u can compare mcgregor to muhammad ali because mcgregor is way to materialistic. mcgregors character fits more in the mayweather direction imo. party, fashion, money, fame, success.
ali was more about social stuff.

Ali was a cultural icon and Mike Tyson the most dangerous man on the planet at 1 point. Conors a fuckin manlet who has made absoloutly no significant impact anywhere. So this makes no sense.

Ali did a fucking ton for the black culture in the US. Don't compare Conors antics to him, that's an insult to the intelligence of Ali.

Like calling Joe Frazier an Uncle Tom and using a gorilla as a prop to make fun of him? Even Frazier's kids got picked on in school because of it. Ali was an amazing boxer but was trashy in real life. His politics and religions should be buried with him...just let his boxing legacy live.

Ali was great but Conor will go down in history as a more monumental figure in world history than Ali.

No disrespect to Ali. Just shows how amazing Conor Mcgregor is
Conor will have to move up in weight class and beat CM Punk before I can agree with that.

Is this a place to live their fantasy for the nuthuhgers ?
You all are sick and need help

Last edited:
Conor is seriously like a new born Tyson and Ali all wrapped up into one package. The guy can do it all man. I wish there was a guy in the UFC that could even give Conor a run for his money. This guy is truly in a league of his own.

FUCK YOU very much, you idiotic, retarded teenager.

Go back to school. You really need it.

lol wtf is going on here

ts with his alter ego self wank?

Like calling Joe Frazier an Uncle Tom and using a gorilla as a prop to make fun of him? Even Frazier's kids got picked on in school because of it. Ali was an amazing boxer but was trashy in real life. His politics and religions should be buried with him...just let his boxing legacy live.
As opposed to the shit Conor has done? I can't imagine people in 25 years time will be talking about Conor the way people still talk about Ali. The comparison is just stupid. Conor is more like a lesser version of Mayweather.

Nope. You have to be Heavyweight to be "modern Ali/Tyson". Conor is lightweight/ welterweight who became famous, because he KO'd/TKO'd few featherweights/lightweights.

Conor is definitely talented and a great showman/talker, but the salty ball sack gargling is too much to take. Mayweather - McGregor was a circus fight. Mayweather gave away rounds in a show biz move for the PPV fans and potential rematch $$$. He was never in trouble vs. Conor and I would like to see these fanboys back after he fights Khabib. Then we will get an idea of where he stands at 155. He destroyed Alvarez. Got choked out by 10-day Cabo Nate Diaz. Beat Diaz comfortably in the rematch although he gassed horribly for awhile and ran away for a round. But Nate isn't more than Top 5 to Top 10 LW. Conor has one quality win at 155. One marginal win and one horrible loss when he literally gave up and did not defend the choke against Nate. Show me where he used his hands to fend off Diaz after he was back mounted? You can't because it didn't happen. Conor decided to quit and avoid damage rather than push through adversity to win the fight.

Let's see what happens if Khabib is able to get inside and get his hands on Conor. I don't think it will go well. So barring an early KO, I don't see Conor and his marginal gas tank and marginal ground game getting it done.

As opposed to the shit Conor has done? I can't imagine people in 25 years time will be talking about Conor the way people still talk about Ali. The comparison is just stupid. Conor is more like a lesser version of Mayweather.

Oh, I'm not defending Conor in any way.

Mcgregor does seem to have that Tyson talent, in his fights against Aldo and Alverez, of beating his opponent before stepping in the ring.

Ali did a fucking ton for the black culture in the US. Don't compare Conors antics to him, that's an insult to the intelligence of Ali.
Ali was a disciple of Elijah Muhammad. Are you a fan of Louis Farrakhan?

Conor fans are mentally challenged. It’s the only way to explain these awkward threads.

Friend was an undefeated pro boxer. Fought world class boxers. Say what you want about him. But his opinion means more than any poster on this site about Conors pro boxing skills. What he says is fact when it comes to boxing

Find a bit more reason to hate on next time LOL

Who is he? An undefeated boxer who fought world class opponents = An ex champion in boxing. Pro boxing isn't kickboxing your friend would be well known. There are several guys in the boxing forum with legitimate confirmed connections to the sport and have a ton of knowledge and experience. My guess is that unless you can provide a name or proof of these comments is that you are just trolling an making up some cool stories or your friend is having fun with you.

I seem to Remember Ali taking everything George Foreman had to offer. I also remember Conor getting blown up by a boxing 101 basic one two from pillow fisted Diaz. Implying that Conor is like Ali is a complete fucking joke.

Ali was a disciple of Elijah Muhammad. Are you a fan of Louis Farrakhan?
Wholly irrelevant.

And yeah, I remember Tyson and Ali stealing their looks from a model, schtick from a boxer, never defending belts, and taking time off for all the babies they made.

The fans that worship Conor will be on to the next set of nuts to clamp on to 5 minutes after he's out the game. If the name "McGregor" carries the same aura as "Tyson" or "Ali" 5 years after he's done I'll eat my hat. It's fantasy is what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Back