Conor mcgregor mod in GTA V

"it looks much better than the UFC game "

It doesn't.

It looks good, though. I wish his left hand send cars flying or shot missiles, though. Would download.

Mr. Bean was creepy

Some people really need to get a life

lol orthodox conor = fail

They should get GTA Vin Diesel to replace the real one, it was more natural and believeable than his acting.

Is this not a bit childish ? To make Conor McGregor in GT-fucking-A so you can run about pretending to be him and stuff ? Lame.

The asian from TWD was spot on.

Also, lol at people here downplaying this kind of thing. There is this weird thing, it's called "hobbies". You should try some, maybe you'll have fun. Some people even make money with it.

I'm too busy drowning people with the firetruck and trying to drag mountain lions to other players.

Allows you to avoid defending for the rest of the game

YawningBillRussell.gif

"it looks much better than the UFC game "

It doesn't.

It looks good, though. I wish his left hand send cars flying or shot missiles, though. Would download.

It is also easy for a modder to do that. For that though, I'd prefer the Nanosuit mod.

Is this not a bit childish ? To make Conor McGregor in GT-fucking-A so you can run about pretending to be him and stuff ? Lame.

Yeah....I never played as Michael Jordan in NBA video games as a kid because it was "lame".

Yeah....I never played as Michael Jordan in NBA video games as a kid because it was "lame".

I'm not talking about playing as Jordan in an NBA game, or McGregor in a UFC game.

But making the character in a GTA game is lame. I'd say the same to anyone making a Messi, Jordan, Woods in GTA. Just make yourself or some made up character. Going out of your way to make Conor McGregor, so you can hijack cars whilst pretending to be Conor is 100% lame in my opinion, it's childish. This is something a 13 year old would do.

Daniel Craig one was pretty cool. lol

Back