Conor McGregor looking huge:

The Champ Champ getting ready for that Stipe/DC winner!

He should get his fat ass in the gym...

He’s lookin like he’s in shape but quite frankly he always is - what about a fight announcement tho??? Starting to wonder if conor only has 1 or 2 more fights left in him or if he’s just taking some time off cause the 100 mil

Bruce should stop duck LHW

8a4dda5ff051e9a5ecff89d9fba41518.jpg

Sure, he's been training. But you can tell that he's trying to make himself look bigger here.

Just as usual:

giphy_1.gif

Hokay, I'll admit, he's bigger than I thought he was gonna be, getting used to that off season "fat" that he must have turned into muscle. He's always been relatively lean, but this is a bigger Conor than I'm used to, I'm just used to his naturally broad shoulders sticking out, the mans been putting the work in on his chest I see.

<mma4>

My boy's looking Good, I just hope his TDD and Cardio has improved as much as his physique, 155 may be his natural weight class, but against either Tony or Khabib, he can't afford to gas early.
Fat doesn't turn to muscle, ditch the bro science haha

Grown-out beard and hair adding to the baggy shirt illusion.

Those arms and torso look huge.

Clearly Conor has been putting the work in.

Glad to see his loyalty to other Irish fighters and SBG, something which has become a bit of a rarity these days.

giphy.gif

Looks bigger to me.

Seriously... does he give Kavanagh his own phone to have pictures of himself taken so he can upload them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back