Conor McGregor looking huge:

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Those arms and torso look huge.

Clearly Conor has been putting the work in.

Glad to see his loyalty to other Irish fighters and SBG, something which has become a bit of a rarity these days.

It's a baggy t-shirt and he's got his shoulders shrugged.

Conor looking to go up to 185.

Hokay, I'll admit, he's bigger than I thought he was gonna be, getting used to that off season "fat" that he must have turned into muscle. He's always been relatively lean, but this is a bigger Conor than I'm used to, I'm just used to his naturally broad shoulders sticking out, the mans been putting the work in on his chest and overall mass definitely.

<mma4>

My boy's looking Good, I just hope his TDD and Cardio has improved as much as his physique, 155 may be his natural weight class, but against either Tony or Khabib, he can't afford to gas early.

Last edited:
Conor has imaginary lat syndrome.

And walks around with his chest and shoulders puffed out.

He's not that big.

Now Nate Diaz is only twice as big. He better watch out!

go0V4OL.gif

How can you tell? He’s wearing a medium shirt and it’s giant on him

I wonder what Conor’s steaks are made out of these days.

not sure what is more annoying him lying about his weight or idiots who think we NEED more weight classes to become "ULTIMATE BABY FIGHTING"

There used to be a time when weight did not matter so much but now we have fucks who want a weight class every 5lbs.

He does not look big at all, you can tell he is little.

Lol- still leprechaun -ish to me .His whole "size" thing makes me lol.
However he has a 100 million dollars and I'm concerned about money more than I liked to.

Back