Conor McGregor looking fresh whilst on top of the fight game: "I love you all"

I don't worship him though. I like the way he fights

Really?

"Ngannou is too good for MMA"

"All hail Francis the predator Ngannou".

If that is not worshipping then nothing is. You got owned, deal with it and move on.

Really?

"Ngannou is too good for MMA"

"All hail Francis the predator Ngannou".

If that is not worshipping then nothing is. You got owned, deal with it and move on.
Shit you got me

AndySambergandSethMeyersToucheGif.gif

Conor knocked out my boy Eddie OK

The man is nothing but class when it comes to dealing with his fans.

No fight organisation in the history of MMA has ever relied on one man so much. Even the return of the great GSP has failed to fill the void.

For once, someone has got Dana and UFC by the bollocks. And that should be appreciated by us all, friends.

That's all for now, folks.

I can see it in his eyes

he misses fighting

he´like a bird in a cage. connor is an alpha. he doesn´t belong babysitting. he needs to kick ass

let her wife carry the baby and let him know when it´s born. he can go frem the gym to the hospital to visit that day

Great thread @cigano . The best creator of threads on sherdog.

#ConorBless

It reminds me of when he won both belts and he said "it's because of me and because of you. I swear to god i love every single one of yas"

I just stood up and nodded and thought "you are far too kind conor. It's all because of you my man. We are just lucky enough to watch your journey unfold"

We are literally witnessing greatness unfold before our very eyes.

Conor scared to defend. He saw Ronda crumble into a blathering mess and it spooked him. He's just the champ of lip-flapping.

A6gDRL2.jpg

Dude has no lips

Ive noticed he cant smile, he never used to do it, but hes gotten comfortable doing it now and yeah i see why he never used to smile

Back