Conor McGregor likes post saying "McGregor vs Tony"

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Reminder: Conor never once mentioned Eddie either.

Until they signed.

And once again it is now

Time for SherDorks to come up with new BS to hate McGOAT

DL-JdSUX0AAPwf8.jpg:large

Conor will fight Tony

Conor will KO Tony​

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Please say it's true.

man, you're a creepy stalker

I've been saying for the past week that I guarantee you if Conor fights in MMA next it will be against Tony. It's the only option if you consider the factors.

I find it funny that anyone thinks otherwise.

man, you're a creepy stalker

For posting news of the biggest fight in MMA?

It's all over twitter, old man.

You're one of the dorks that said Conor wouldn't fight Tony

Time to pickup the goal post and move it again.

Conor knew someone would make a thread about it; he is meta-trolling.

RPN for Tony.
Everyone wants to see this fight.

I'm gonna give McGregor the benefit of the doubt and hope he was serious when he said he wants to legitimize the LW title. The only way to do that is to fight Tony. Tony's not a draw, but neither was Alvarez. McGregor gets the views and that's all that matters.

Doesn't mean anything until a contract is signed

I'm gonna give McGregor the benefit of the doubt and hope he was serious when he said he wants to legitimize the LW title. The only way to do that is to fight Tony. Tony's not a draw, but neither was Alvarez. McGregor gets the views and that's all that matters.

Agreed. And at this point, a second loss to inactive Nate Diaz does far more damage to his brand than losing to Ferguson. Better risk-reward

Wait mcgregor only accepts easy fights.

McConor officially ducking Habib.

Tony was never any good. He is a perfect match up for mcgregor. Fuck the UFC. I'm going to go finger my ass now

He just signed his death warrant. Cucuy via snap city baby WOOOOOOOO!

Tony was never any good. He is a perfect match up for mcgregor. Fuck the UFC. I'm going to go finger my ass now
You're exactly right, now sherdog will claim he is ducking Tiramisu Khabib.
Oh and if Conor wins then Tony was never that good, got rocked by Lee, Barboza, etc.

Can't duck someone that'd never show up to the fight in the first place. Between injuries, bad weight cuts, and religious excuses, McGregor vs. Nurmagomedov will NEVER happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back