Conor McGregor knows his time is near

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Dude about to be pile drivered by the zangief from street fighter and is babbling incoherently on twitter. He knows that ass kicking is coming. Anyone see this as well? upload_2018-8-25_12-58-42.png
khabib-nurmagomedov-gif-6.gif
IdioticClosedGoldenretriever-max-14mb.gif
1405f-3.gif
2dtb.gif
tenor.gif
videotogif_2017.04.22_11.46.41.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Post.

Your.

Betting.

Slip.

Conor doing his thing. And how's Khabib gonna counter? He can't. His english is worse than the regular sherdogger's.

Who is the Chechen that Conor is saying Tukhugov helped Khabib attacked? Lobov isn't Chechen is he? Confused......

edit: Islam Badurgov is the Chechen who was part of Artem's crew

Last edited:
If he doesn't get knocked out closing distance then this is pretty much an easy fight for Khabib

Two great fighters with glaring flaws but able to force the fight to their strengths (for the most part).

Can you feel the panic setting in for Conor haters? I know I can. Conor went to Khabib's own country where their president swore allegiance to him. He is now mobilizing Chechnyan forces against Dagestan where his father will be helplessly trapped, and I wonder why.....

th

The invasion is near, and once it is over, Khabib's head will be swiveled off his collar bone, and Conor haters everywhere will lose their last hope at dethroning the King before he ascends to the GOAT. Enjoy it while you can haters.

You realize the more PPVs he gets, the more money he makes right? that's the model. he's just trying to stir up some shit to sell the fight. wolf tickets.
pretty weak tho, imo.

Dude is attacking his whole set <DCWhoa>

Expect him to break tradition and come out to Hit em Up.

Back