Conor McGregor is so lucky, he just made 100 million, and now can make another 50 million

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How lucky is Conor, this guy you gotta give him credit, never defended a title, talks crap, fights Mayeather in his pro debut, now talks of him fighting old ass Oscar, say what you want but Oscar de la hoya was the original goldenboy cash cow in the lower weights, a return fight with him versus Conor will do HUGE numbers well over 2 million buys.

I dont think Conor is coming back to UFC guys, this guy has gotten the fastest way to riches of any fighter in combative sports.

I gotta give this man props he spoke it into existence and it came true.

he's got the gift of gab

doesn't know how to jab though

I wouldn't call it luck. People forget how hard he worked last year to get to this point.

Meh. Conor can fall off the face of the earth at this point. People around here are hardly giving a shit about him anymore aside from his nuthuggers

Sometimes I think we're living in a dystopian, kafkaesque fiction. Now our director thought "oh, you monkeys thought Mayweather vs. McGregor was a circus? Just wait, I've got De la Hoya vs. McGregor and Woodley vs. Diaz coming up".

Meh. Conor can fall off the face of the earth at this point. People around here are hardly giving a shit about him anymore aside from his nuthuggers

Yeah he doesn't seem interested in a legit UFC title run. But we'll see how it plays out

I wouldn't call it luck. People forget how hard he worked last year to get to this point.
true, he really was the only fighter who really marketed himself and sold himself to the masses.

lol, first of all Conor didn't make 100 million dollars.

Second of all...Conor isn't fighting ever again.

He want's to promote.

He wants to save his brain.

He doesn't want fighters money, he wants the guys that own the fighters money.

As a mma fan I hate him...as an intelligent man, I respect him.

UFC isn't gonna let him fight oscar de la Hoya. hes gonna have to put in some work in the UFC before they let even think of letting him do that. Unless of course Danas boxing promotion gets if he ground sooner than later.

I dont think Conor is coming back to UFC guys, this guy has gotten the fastest way to riches of any fighter in combative sports.

...and all of this being 2-2 in his last 4 fights lol
And with two very dangerous contenders waiting theyr shot

We seen peoples with waaay more impressive streaks and dominance getting nowhere close to his spotlight

Audience is just that stupid

Plus if you whisper the name Conor under your breath Dana White drops to his knees with a bib around his neck like a newborn baby so he don'tget Conor on his shirt. Dana Is Conor's bitch and it is pathetic

While there’s certainly some luck involved but he’s also an amazing fighter. Haters underestimate him all the time.

I think not many casuals care about De La Hoya vs McGregor. I mean Mayweather has already knocked the snot out of McGregor, what worse can De La Hoya do to him?

Screen-Shot-2017-08-28-at-8.49.06-PM.png

I dunno sounds like you're still interested in him. I mean you clicked on a thread about him and then decided to post.

I swear people act like Dana and the fertitas flew to conors home, picked him up in their lap, carried him to the cage, gave him a ton of money, knocked out aldo for him and then mayweather came running up to him with another huge bag of cash.

He deserves the criticism for his antics and the lack of title defenses but the way he got to the top is like nothing we've ever seen in MMA.

Back