"Conor McGregor is a way better fighter than Canelo Alvarez" --- Floyd Mayweather

Floyd called him Conor McQuitter. How fucking sad are you?

Lol you've been known to be a pathetic no lifer whose only success in life is acting like a tough guy on sherdog. Nobody likes you dude just shut the hell up. Dont bother replying to me either cause I'm not going to waste any more of my time talking to a brainless idiot like you.

Lol you've been known to be a pathetic no lifer whose only success in life is acting like a tough guy on sherdog. Nobody likes you dude just shut the hell up. Dont bother replying to me either cause I'm not going to waste any more of my time talking to a brainless idiot like you.

Are you gonna make me stop?

And if you, NOlogic, NotoriousMillions, and the rest of the Conortards don't like me then I'm doing something right. It's not my fault you fell for a one dimensional puncher with no cardio, no heart, a sketchy chin, and subpar grappling.

You're such a mark I bet you got the UFC Hot Dog Brander sitting right next to your bottle of Proper 12.

Has a point. Conor rarely needs Vegas judging to win, and he loses catastrophically and pathetically by finish. Canelo would absolutely annihilate Conor in the ring tho.

Floyd respected Canelo like 75756876764x more than Conor in the ring lol. Floyd is just trolling or looking for a Conor rematch ... aka trolling.
you are right but I would love to see Canelo v Conor. Conor fans would dive off a cliff by the thousands when he get slept in the first round.

Canelo called him out and now Floyd is getting defensive. He knows if they had a rematch canelo destroys him with ease.
Also mad canelo is getting paid stupid money

I don't follow boxing that closely but isn't Mayweather like 3-4 weight classes below Canelo?

If I recall correctly they fought at 154 which is light middleweight. Canelo holds belts at 160, middleweight. He is going up to 168, super middleweight to challenge for Rocky Fielding's belt. Floyd can make 154, but he is better known for his work at 147 which is welterweight. Canelo is known at 160, middleweight. If you're going by those numbers then Mayweather is 2 weight classes beneath Canelo.

Lets see Canelo VS Conor then. LOL

Floyd is taking advantage of McGregor fans right now. He is trying to sell a sequel to another easy payday. & based on the posts in this thread, they are falling for it again. LOL

8Vpa4x3.gif

He clearly respects the hands of Conor McGregor. He is literally laughing while walking Conor down. & he laughed all the way to the bank after that.
So was that the 1st rd or at any point when Connor wasnt completely gassed an Floyd knew he couldnt even lift his arms let alone throw punches

Conor McGoat! No one in mma can match his hands

if it wasnt for his cardio, lack of heat, and quitter mentality he would be unstopable in mma
Lmao that alot to fix.. to fix cardio you have push yourself extra mile not quit. Then that his other problem quiting so he never be unstoppable fighter.

Canelo called him out and now Floyd is getting defensive. He knows if they had a rematch canelo destroys him with ease.
Also mad canelo is getting paid stupid money
With ease though? The Floyd that showed up for Conor isn't really Floyd lol. That's fuck-around-carry-a-bum Floyd.

Canelo and them Vegas judges … I don't even know what to think about this new deal. Oscar must spread around some real cheddar to keep Vegas sweet for Canelo. It just fucking reeks.

Floyd is the greatest troll ever. I take a bow in his honor.

I have to correct Floid here. McGregor never quit. The ref stopped the fight.

Lets see Canelo VS Conor then. LOL

Floyd is taking advantage of McGregor fans right now. He is trying to sell a sequel to another easy payday. & based on the posts in this thread, they are falling for it again. LOL

8Vpa4x3.gif

He clearly respects the hands of Conor McGregor. He is literally laughing while walking Conor down. & he laughed all the way to the bank after that.
Actually I think Floyd did respect Conor's hands. He came in with the idea to fight like a bully and knock Connor out fast, got caught by that uppercut and changed his strategy immediately to tiring Connor out and finishing him later. Not that this makes McGregor a great boxer or anything, just you can't fight him hands down.

Man, boxing is so stupid.

I can totally beat you up! But only if we use our arms. Wait, I mean no elbows either. Actually, the back of the fist shouldn't be used as well. Also, don't grab me.

Yawn.
what they should do is getting sweaty, and wrestling, brushing and cuddling with tight thin pants, against another man naked body.

That is a real fight for mens.<36>

With ease though? The Floyd that showed up for Conor isn't really Floyd lol. That's fuck-around-carry-a-bum Floyd.

Canelo and them Vegas judges … I don't even know what to think about this new deal. Oscar must spread around some real cheddar to keep Vegas sweet for Canelo. It just fucking reeks.
Yea maybe not with ease, but floyd is old, small and inactive. Canelo has become much better since he was 22 and physically in his prime, I don't see anyone around his weight beating him except ggg.
I can't argue he gets some preferential treatment in Vegas but floyd has a lot of pull there too
I just see this as Floyd hating and nothing more.

Back