"Conor McGregor is a way better fighter than Canelo Alvarez" --- Floyd Mayweather

Canelo vs. Khabib to see who fights Flloyd. Or maybe Canelo, Khabib, Conor and Floyd in a Coker boxing tournament that spans 3 years. PacMan and Nate Diaz will be the alternates. No worries about anyone getting popped for PEDs.

It's cool to see mma fighters finally getting respect

giphy.gif

That looks like Canello lol

lol I knew Floyd was gonna say something as soon as Canelos deal was announced.
Lol, it was bound to happen. Floyd needs to be considered the draw in boxing with no other draws...

Golden Boy tried to pay off a judge in the Canelo/Floyd fight, 1 judge giving Canelo a 114-114 score just like in the GGG fight. Fuck Canelo/GBP, theyre dirty cheaters.

This should be the fight then, the khabib talk is nonsense.

Probably never happen though because Oscar is a clown and will want too much money

Floyd confirming what I already knew, Conor was his toughest fight ever. Today must be christmas, because all these professional fighters are confirming things that I've said on here that haters said I was stupid for saying....

Conor is the better fighter, Alvarez is the better boxer. Floyd was a better boxer 5 years ago than he is now and Alvarez is better now than he was 5 years ago.

Conor is the overall better fighter out of Floyd and all his opponents.

Conor McGoat! No one in mma can match his hands

if it wasnt for his cardio, lack of heat, and quitter mentality he would be unstopable in mma

brakes, not breaks, Floyd

aka not Floyd, but whoever is typing for him

Wait, you think the post isn't from Floyd cause he used the wrong word? Isn't there some sort of running joke about him not being able to read. I would think Floyd would spell poorly.

Conor is the better fighter, Alvarez is the better boxer. Floyd was a better boxer 5 years ago than he is now and Alvarez is better now than he was 5 years ago.
Sometimes boxing = fighting, also Conor is more cocaine now than he was 5 years ago.

Canelo will not fuck around until rnd 10 to dispose McGreggy...

Mayweather shits away his money so quick, Canelo will be loaded in 5 years, Floyd will be bankrupt.

Sometimes boxing = fighting, also Conor is more cocaine now than he was 5 years ago.

I know what he means by fighting, i'm just using the term differently cause when I think fighting I think of more than just punches and were on an MMA forum, plus if you use the term fighter like I do then Mayweather's statement is true.

LMAO

Last edited:
Wait, you think the post isn't from Floyd cause he used the wrong word? Isn't there some sort of running joke about him not being able to read. I would think Floyd would spell poorly.
No no no man

I just acknowledged that Floyd wasn’t writing anything because he’s illiterate.

Poor attempt at humor

Canelo sleeps McGregor inside of 4 rounds, easily.

Back