Conor McGregor is a true gentleman

Nice try Pancho... Take your grievances back to Plebbit.

1445002507202.png
Reddit is for pussies...this is why I stick to sherdog.

I'll besmirch that bitch ass trump 1 on 1, both verbally, keyboardlly, or physically, I'll tell u that.

Conor fans are delusional as Trump fans.

Conor talked about RDA kids......He makes up excuses when he lost to Cabo Diaz....He constantly puts pictures of sparring partners trying to embarass them......yet he is classy?

Reminds me of Trump fans trying to portray him as classy when he is absolute trash.
Sparring partners u meaning Paulie only right?

Conor fans are delusional as Trump fans.

Conor talked about RDA kids......He makes up excuses when he lost to Cabo Diaz....He constantly puts pictures of sparring partners trying to embarass them......yet he is classy?

Reminds me of Trump fans trying to portray him as classy when he is absolute trash.
<TrumpWrong1>

giphy.gif

Sorry pal, all I can hear coming from you is Gargle, Gargle......
What's the longest period of time you've ever gone without commenting about McGregor like some jealous hate filled virgin?

You think he can keep getting out of defending?
It's not "getting out of"...it's called "transcending weight classes"...which is a greater feat than defending a belt

Not to mention he is a fucking fraud, with zero balls. Anyone in the top five @ 170, would fucking destroy that quitter.
dat left hand shot merks Woodley

Deal with it.

It's not "getting out of"...it's called "transcending weight classes"...which is a greater feat than defending a belt

dat left hand shot merks Woodley

Deal with it.
Too bad you have ZERO fucking clue how contention and Interim belts work....Anything else happening is bullshit.

Back