Conor McGregor insulted Tenshin Nasukawa and the response of Tenshin is classic...

I like McGregor but this is great. Legitimately think Tenshin KOs Mayweather it anything but boxing rules and gloves.

Does Rizin need this? They could invest in some really good Japanese fighters. Or maybe Mayweather did it for peanuts? Even from Glory got lots.

McG should do a KB match superfight. He stands a better chance than PBF in new ruleset. I think it be big draw

1. The fight is off. Floyd backed out.
2. Tenshin would smoke Floyd.
3. Tenshin would smoke Conor.

1. The fight is off. Floyd backed out.
2. Tenshin would smoke Floyd.
3. Tenshin would smoke Conor.

Make it a mma fight => much easier for Floyd & Conor, since size matters a lot more in MMA.

Good boxing can carry you pretty well in Kickboxing (NOT MUAY THAI).

Lets make it even more interesting: Lets take a young boxer like lomachenko and he rapes Tenshin. No matter if MMA or boxing and even in kickboxing (not MT) I give him a good chance.

Tenshin is one of the biggest hype jobs and i thought Darren Till was the biggest hype job.

Tenshin being a big hype job is such a retarded thing to say

Last edited:
Tenshing being a big hype job is such a retarded thing to say

Do you even watch combat sports buh?

Busted ;)

I love Tenshin, but he is already overrated by kickboxing fans and now even more by mma dorks aka noobs.

He is a "god", "genius" , "goat", "Prodigy" ... who the fuck has he fought? 2-3 crdible fighters? and (imo) he even lost rodthung. Tenshin fought more cans than Fedor + Khabib + Wilder combined.

He is a good fighter, but extremely overrated. If he was from Thailand/Italy/Germany, nobody would pay any attention to him.

Busted ;)

I love Tenshin, but he is already overrated by kickboxing fans and now even more by mma dorks aka noobs.

He is a "god", "genius" , "goat", "Prodigy" ... who the fuck has he fought? 2-3 crdible fighters? and (imo) he even lost rodthung. Tenshin fought more cans than Fedor + Khabib + Wilder combined.

He is a good fighter, but extremely overrated. If he was from Thailand/Italy/Germany, nobody would pay any attention to him.
{<huh}

Tenshin is a hype job for sure but he's worthy of it IMO and so far has lived up to it.

Make it a mma fight => much easier for Floyd & Conor, since size matters a lot more in MMA.

Good boxing can carry you pretty well in Kickboxing (NOT MUAY THAI).

Lets make it even more interesting: Lets take a young boxer like lomachenko and he rapes Tenshin. No matter if MMA or boxing and even in kickboxing (not MT) I give him a good chance.

Tenshin is one of the biggest hype jobs and i thought Darren Till was the biggest hype job.
Tenshin is overhyped for sure... but would still smoke Floyd in MMA and kickboxing.

Busted ;)

He is not overrated, it’s just that there are better standup fighters at his weight class in thailand, that are VERY underrated.

And no, a high level thai with spectacular technique would definitely get recognition. Perhaps not by fighting in stadiums, because the promotions aren’t that appealing to a broader audience.

He is not overrated, it’s just that there are better standup fighters at his weight class in thailand, that are VERY underrated.

And no, a high level thai with spectacular technique would definitely get recognition. Perhaps not by fighting in stadiums, because the promotions aren’t that appealing to a broader audience.

He was only overrated two weeks ago but now it seems enough people view him as superhuman idealized and the greatest prodigy to hit the planet since Gauss.

I've yet to come across a pondering mind question the mythical absurdity of Tenshin vs Anthony Joshua, so perhaps I'm overreacting.

He was only overrated two weeks ago but now it seems enough people view him as superhuman idealized and the greatest prodigy to hit the planet since Gauss.

I've yet to come across a pondering mind question the mythical absurdity of Tenshin vs Anthony Joshua, so perhaps I'm overreacting.

Tenshin vs Anthony Joshua? Who's even talking about that?

weren't you complaining that that was the case before?

YX6ZTJ2.gif

Back