Conor McGregor has 2 title wins in 2 divisions in under 2 rounds against 2 all time greats:

You have Benson over Anthony who mauled him twice and was clearly the better fighter?

The Gomi mention is just a joke. Another overrated Japanese LW that fought when there was only them and fucking Pulver LOL. I wouldn't even call him the best one either. Should not at all be in any LW GOAT discussion that's for sure.

I'm on record here that Pettis is one of my favorite fighters, but I believe he was a bad style matchup for Bendo.

AP has some really brutal losses as well. If we're being honest.

In Aldo and Alvarez.

Yet there are still people who think this guy isn't any good.

Yes, you read that correctly. There are MMA fans, miraculously, who believe he is a fraud.

Does any other sport have fans who are so bitter and hateful that they lose all sense of perspective? I fear for Khabib because he is going to get branded as "useless", "bum" if (when?) he loses to McGregor, just like all of McGregor's previous opponents.

Sad state of affairs, gents. Because McGregor is truly elite.

mcgregor-aldo-gif-1.gif

giphy.gif

LOL at calling Eddie one of "the greats"...
Conor fanboys are so silly!

Zero title defenses, ducking, and cherry picking. You tried though.

He's 1-1 against opponents with equal or greater reach.

I'm on record here that Pettis is one of my favorite fighters, but I believe he was a bad style matchup for Bendo.

AP has some really brutal losses as well. If we're being honest.

Yeah, if anyone has been raped by style mismatches it's Pettis. The only favorable one he got was Barboza, and Barboza is the best fighter in MMA when you give him some space give or take Thompson, so it was hardly even favorable.

Pettis was better than Benson everywhere. He was clearly the best in WEC. Benson was good, but he was "just good enough". And I loved Benson, albeit all the WEC guys, but it's the truth. I knew it would happen - the game passed him by, and suddenly just barely good enough wasn't good enough anymore. Anthony is still relevant, and is one fight away from a title shot again. It's not really even close. I'm not even sure I'd have Benson in my top 10 anymore. I think The top LWs today like Tony and Dustin should get in there before him already, much less when they continue to pad their resume and probably remake the top 5 themselves.

What Conor accomplished will never be replicated the same way.

Most ppl here would root for a rapist over Conor. Legit 100% gotten to and triggered...at the same time being obsessed. Lol...fuckin weird.

"I hate him but cant...stop...talking...about...him"

People have only been watching MMA for two weeks shouldn't really be discussing the history of it. Eddie is one of the greatest.
Lol, relax man this is forum. We are just here to discuss opinions, which are sometimes different. Don't take it so hard.

Wouldn't call Eddie an ATG, but no one has ever handled Aldo and Alvarez the way Conor did.
Champ in multiple organizations, top 5 for over a decade, if that's not an all time great IDK who is.

all i know is Connor is going to get destroyed...i can't wait....

It's historically and commonly accepted that a fighter who never defends a title is not a legit champion.

How about someone that beat 11 ranked fighter on 2 days notice? Such a legit champ. Just because he dosent defend his belt means nothing, he still beats top level fighters, with the belt or not keep finding you reason to hate little cunt

Conor was never a real champ.

Back