Conor McGregor Flew in Gold Medalist Jordan Burroughs to Ireland for his Camp

Should go to his nearest 10th planet instead of wasting time trying to get on the level of a Sambo champ in two months.

Should go to his nearest 10th planet instead of wasting time trying to get on the level of a Sambo champ in two months.

He should do both. If I were him, I wouldn't waste time perfecting my striking skills seeing how they are far above my opponent's.

Smart man.
People underrate Conor’s ground game. His entire camp will be grappling and conditioning. There is no doubt Conor has been working on his grappling like a madman for a good while now and he’s been working with elite grapplers.

I see Conor avoiding a few clinches early on, but I do believe Khabib gets Conor down at some point in the first. The question is going to be how Conor looks after the first round. It comes down to his gas tank. Khabib has great control once he’s on top with great GnP, he’s a huge LW, and is the strongest fighter Conor will have ever faced. Having Khabib on top of you is a whole different animal than having Mendes on top of you. Khabib is going to be relentless with closing the distance and getting Conor against that cage.

But we all know if Conor times that left hand perfectly everything changes.

Each have a very clear path to victory. Can’t wait for the fight.

Last edited:
Thats awesome. If theres one dude that can get his wrestling up to par in that short amount of time its Burroughs. Not sure itll be enough but will definitely help his chances.

Burroughs is a beast for sure, but not sure hes best suited to replicate Khabib. Either way, Conors wrestling will definitely improve training with him

Jordan Burroughs destroys Khabib in grappling and it's not even close.

That said I can fly Usain Bolt to my place to train me in 100m and I still won't beat the 14 second mark. I mean okay I can't really because Bolt is worth north of 50 millions and I'm a bum but you get what I'm trying to say.

training that TDD. if conor can stuff 10% of the shots of jordan he's in good shape for khabib.

Wise move, for sure.

Will it be enough time to prepare for Khabibs wrestling? No idea.

Fight is going to be DAMN fun though.

2 totally different styles of wrestling, will not help Clowner at all

No amount of training will help him stop that Takedown. Goodluck tho.

Probably should have called in a dagestani but whatever.

Back