Conor McGregor first 3 weight class Champion?

• Thread starter Deleted member 490433
  • Start date
What makes you think he can't beat custom made matchup Whittaker? His 2 inch height advantage? His 0 inch reach advantage? His amazing offensive MMA grappling?

This is always where you delusional cucks go astray. No one is jealous of Conor, and I certainly don’t hate him. I respect HIS accomplishments. What I don’t respect, are his delusional, dick riding, fuck boy parrots like you. If you were accomplished in anyway you wouldn’t need to appropriate someone else’s personality, and accomplishments like you do. Keep sucking up to another man on the internet and pretending you are him when you lay your head down at night.

Sounds like you got serious issues! Might want to get some help for them.

conor-mcgregor-ufc-mma-131.jpg

Anyway,

RDA did actually impress me with his fight against Lawlor.

RDA showed much improved fight IQ.

RDA has improved but so has Conor with his boxing (and Conor's boxing was already the best in MMA by leaps and bounds)

At 170 the ONLY difference is Conor is carrying too much weight at 170 and tends to gas IN HIGH PACED fights

But remember Nate had to eat a ton of counters and take a ton of damage just to get Conor tired and compete

The ONLY question would be, does RDA have that same chin to take those counters from Conor while closing distance?

I feel, based on evidence ...no

RDA would have to commit only to leg kicks and try to get the TD right away...but a lot of people still domt understand that Conor's footwork+counters+the threat of counters=the best TDD there is

Conor beats both RDA and Lawlor fairly easily

We are in the money fights era (which I expect the UFC will slowly move away from once a network deal is secured & they no longer have an astronomical to debt to pay off).

If RDA gets the title shot and beats Woodley, the stars will have aligned for Conor once more to get a huge money fight and put himself in the history books. This massive success will be met with an equally large amount of criticism but this scenario is certainly feasible.

The reality is the true price of a product is what people will pay for it just like anything you are able to negotiate you've earned.

Disclaimer for the bleeding hearts: Put merit aside, it's obvious he hasn't earned it by traditional standards.

maxresdefault.jpg

I have a easy way out for Conor win, win, fight Dos Anjos in a non title fight @WW fight to make up for LW that didn't happen when in RDA was "Real" LW Champ. Conor fought Nate @WW no issue there and he gets to fight fat & tired like his 1st go @WW I'd pay to watch RDA kick his leg over the fence into the rich seats sounds like big fun to me.

Tony can defend his interim title against Khabib/Barboza winner although I despise the idea of defending interim belts it's way to make big money because that's a highly sell able fight with either men, a rematch with Baraboza and make up for the overweight fat ass Khabib debacle or fight Tony only actions that will finally shut me up.

third belt comin'

You remind me of a bird a Parrot to be exact, about a 3rd belt coming and he can barely hold on to one without management help...

The real wild card for me is Conor vs Woodley

IF Woodley stood with Conor, Conor would embaress Woodley on the feet. Conor would "aldo" Woodley

However, IF Woodley got that takedown, things could start looking real bad

Woodley is a big strong massive weight cutter who would probably literally have over 40-50lbs on Conor on fight night...and weight matters the most on top/in grappling etc

Conor's size disadvantage vs Woodley would actually benefit Conor ON the feet though...where Conor's significant speed advantage over Woodley would really be a huge factor on the feet over Woodley..size matters much less in the striking

Woodley should be fighting at MW. Big weight bully like Jones

3 weight class champion

still no defenses

Are u legit stupid or blind?

Do you not see Conor SLIPPING and countering in the very gifs I just posted?

Talk about denial.

Conor's whole game is predicated on defense - ON SLIPPING and countering

Conor's whole MO is to make miss and make pay...or hit and do not get hit

Conor is the definition of a defensive based counter puncher

You can't counter punch like Conor if you are actually eating those shots

You clearly have no idea what you are watching

But unlike you haters who can never back up any of your claims and lies about Conor's game

I will actually provide even more proof

Btw, you're not even close to being realistic. Don't ever use that excuse, Khabib fanboy. Why dont you act "realistic" toward Khabib. The ONLY one with "bad" defense/striking is Khabib.

It's because you have NO idea what you are watching, its that you can't even appreciate the genius brilliance of Conor's next level skill and impeccable IQ

Now here's even more proof

"Takes a lot of damage/bu bu bad defense"

Debunked

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

vskw2s.gif

giphy.gif

2vhvjer.gif

Exposed

Now why don't you actually try and back up your "claims" with PROOF
I could provide you gifs if his head movement being so trash he gets bitchslapped. Gifs are gifs, I actually watch and know mma and not just in these forums to ride a guys dick. Anyone’s stand up looks good against Diaz and Alaveraz they are basically the most notable fighters in the game. The Aldo knock out is hard to put stock into as it was super short and Aldo happened to land the one punch threw as well. Maribek would ruin Conor’s life this ruining yours. Not everyone is on the the bandwagon and that upsets the McCucks like yourself.

I honestly think rda beats Conor.

RDA has an IRON chin. RDA I think destroys him everywhere, even striking.

Are u legit stupid or blind?

Do you not see Conor SLIPPING and countering in the very gifs I just posted?

Talk about denial.

Conor's whole game is predicated on defense - ON SLIPPING and countering

Conor's whole MO is to make miss and make pay...or hit and do not get hit

Conor is the definition of a defensive based counter puncher

You can't counter punch like Conor if you are actually eating those shots

You clearly have no idea what you are watching

But unlike you haters who can never back up any of your claims and lies about Conor's game

I will actually provide even more proof

Btw, you're not even close to being realistic. Don't ever use that excuse, Khabib fanboy. Why dont you act "realistic" toward Khabib. The ONLY one with "bad" defense/striking is Khabib.

It's because you have NO idea what you are watching, its that you can't even appreciate the genius brilliance of Conor's next level skill and impeccable IQ

Now here's even more proof

"Takes a lot of damage/bu bu bad defense"

Debunked

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

vskw2s.gif

giphy.gif

2vhvjer.gif

Exposed

Now why don't you actually try and back up your "claims" with PROOF
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.teleg...ous-conor-mcgregors-ufc-stats-dont-stack/amp/
Those are statistics not gifs backing up my point he is average defensively.

If they give him another title shot in a weight class where he has zero wins, then sure he could.

He couldn't even handle Nate Diaz at 170, yet somehow people expect him to beat the best welterweights?

Thing is.. Beating Nate at 170 is as difficult as It would be to beat Nick at 170..at this point.

The difference between their boxing Is negligible. Nate Is even better In some ways.

Nate has some of the best boxing at either division but people act like he's this easy fight. Quite strange.

I could provide you gifs if his head movement being so trash he gets bitchslapped. Gifs are gifs, I actually watch and know mma and not just in these forums to ride a guys dick. Anyone’s stand up looks good against Diaz and Alaveraz they are basically the most notable fighters in the game. The Aldo knock out is hard to put stock into as it was super short and Aldo happened to land the one punch threw as well. Maribek would ruin Conor’s life this ruining yours. Not everyone is on the the bandwagon and that upsets the McCucks like yourself.
Both Nate / Eddie have some of the best boxing at either Lightweight or Welter. Technically speaking.

Both Nate / Eddie have some of the best boxing at either Lightweight or Welter. Technically speaking.
Offensively yes, defensively fuck no. Eddie gets dropped in every fight and Nate is absolutely piss poor at avoiding damage.

Thing is.. Beating Nate at 170 is as difficult as It would be to beat Nick at 170..at this point.

The difference between their boxing Is negligible. Nate Is even better In some ways.

Nate has some of the best boxing at either division but people act like he's this easy fight. Quite strange.

How do you know that Nate at 170 is the same as Nick? Nick had always been bigger
Nate fought 6 times at ww in his whole career (twice against macgregor)
Who did Nate outbox at 170 to be one the best boxer in the div ?

Conor is irrelevant. I used to want to see him fight, if just to lose, but now I legit have no interest in him at all.

Back