Conor McGregor first 3 weight class Champion?

• Thread starter Deleted member 490433
  • Start date
You're not the champ until you've defended the belt.

Conor is a zero time champ, spanning multiple organizations.
It's not even that.

You aren't the champ until you at least try defend the belt.

Sitting in it for months while the best fight is fucking embarrassing.

He got besmirched by Mayweather, his invincibility aura went the day Diaz tapped him.

If he gets stripped of the belt no one gives a fuck about him and the division moves on.. What is the ufc scared of.

Exactly my brother

If RDA had never pulled, Conor would have counter fucked RDA...and these same people would be treating RDA as a bum (in order to avoid giving Conor any credit)

Same people who claimed Alvarez would expose Conor, then to avoid giving Conor any credit..."Alvarez always sucked"

Delusional sherdog Conor haters will spew BS no matter what, so this is why I hope UFC and Conor continue to do what EVER Conor wants, and that Conor dominates everyone even worse now - to spite the haters and make the haters cry even more

A part of the reason why I LOVE Conor so much is because he triggers the betas on sherdog

I love drinking all these salty tears from Conor's sherdog haters
You love another male because of your sexual preference not because he triggers people on forums, be honest with yourself.

I thought it was pretty obvious already that he will target the Welterweight Championship eventually and try to become the first ever three division champion. It won't be his next fight, or even probably something that'll happen for awhile, but it'll happen eventually. Hopefully Woodley is still the champ by then because I'd rather see him and Conor than RDA and Conor (or any other welterweight and Conor at the moment.)

Or I am just realistic, his stand up is overrated. It’s very good but he takes a lot of damage and as soon as his gas tank empties his technique becomes ass. Besides the Diaz fight name one time he used kicks effectively

Are u legit stupid or blind?

Do you not see Conor SLIPPING and countering in the very gifs I just posted?

Talk about denial.

Conor's whole game is predicated on defense - ON SLIPPING and countering

Conor's whole MO is to make miss and make pay...or hit and do not get hit

Conor is the definition of a defensive based counter puncher

You can't counter punch like Conor if you are actually eating those shots

You clearly have no idea what you are watching

But unlike you haters who can never back up any of your claims and lies about Conor's game

I will actually provide even more proof

Btw, you're not even close to being realistic. Don't ever use that excuse, Khabib fanboy. Why dont you act "realistic" toward Khabib. The ONLY one with "bad" defense/striking is Khabib.

It's because you have NO idea what you are watching, its that you can't even appreciate the genius brilliance of Conor's next level skill and impeccable IQ

Now here's even more proof

"Takes a lot of damage/bu bu bad defense"

Debunked

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

vskw2s.gif

giphy.gif

2vhvjer.gif

Exposed

Now why don't you actually try and back up your "claims" with PROOF

Last edited:
you are right. RDA hasn't earned the title shot.
Coming off 2 (maybe unlucky) losses at a lower class followed by 3 easy WW fights.
Maia had to beat everyone in dominating fashion for a shot.
Colby and Usman have also been on a tear.

Conor deserves a WW shot anytime he wants it. But he needs to vacate the LW belt if he does.

How in the fuck is Lawler an easy fight

50 punch combo would kill Conor.

The record books (and his bank account) beg to differ.
The real fans know that he was gifted two title shots and never defended neither. Who gives a fuck about his bank account. We don't watch MMA for who makes the most money, we watch it for the fights. People like you who care about other people's bank accounts are fucking pathetic and only do that because you live vicariously through them.

Bottom line, McGregor is a horrible champion. One of the worst all times.

Was stripped of the Fuckery FW belt for being a coward, fraud, and refusing to defend.

Won the LW title 13 mos ago, and hasn’t fought since.

Then he pissed, and moaned about the boxing exhibition. Holding the UFC LW division hostage. Until the UFC finally allowed it.

Now he wants a piece of the company.

Why on earth would the UFC ever allow him to fight for the WW belt ? And, don’t say money. Any fight would be a money fight. There’s no need to fuck up another division.

Plus... He could NEVER beat an elite UFC WW.

GSP has a better chance of getting a 3rd division belt, than the fraud does.

See that ^^^ All TRUE ^^^
LDAq_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Conor is quickly becoming irrelevant. He doesn't even do MMA fights anymore.
At least half of the threads on the first page used to be Conor threads. Now there's like 2-3 of the 30 I have one the first page. All started by the few Conor fanatics left, involving some new glorious Conor fantasy. Most MMA fans doesn't even care about him anymore. As for myself I was never a real fan because of his cringe worthy behaviour outside the cage. But I really did enjoy seeing him fight. Now I couldn't care less if he ever fights again.

Are u legit stupid or blind?

Do you not see Conor SLIPPING and countering in the very gifs I just posted?

Talk about denial.

Conor's whole game is predicated on defense - ON SLIPPING and countering

Conor's whole MO is to make miss and make pay...or hit and do not get hit

Conor is the definition of a defensive based counter puncher

You can't counter punch like Conor if you are actually eating those shots

You clearly have no idea what you are watching

But unlike you haters who can never back up any of your claims and lies about Conor's game

I will actually provide even more proof

Btw, you're not even close to being realistic. Don't ever use that excuse, Khabib fanboy. Why dont you act realistic toward Khabib. The ONLY one with "bad" defense/striking is Khabib.

It's because you have NO idea what you are watching, its that you can't even appreciate the genius brilliance of Conor's next level skill and impeccable IQ

Now here's even more proof

"Takes a lot of damage/bu bu bad defense"

Debunked

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

vskw2s.gif

giphy.gif

2vhvjer.gif

Exposed

Now why don't you actually try and back up your "claims" with PROOF
You're showing only specific GIFs to support your claim. McGregor's technique DOES turn to shit when he's tired. You've seen it in both fights against Diaz and the fight against Mayweather.

Yes, McGregor has great striking BUT it become null once he gasses..

We are in the money fights era (which I expect the UFC will slowly move away from once a network deal is secured & they no longer have an astronomical to debt to pay off).

If RDA gets the title shot and beats Woodley, the stars will have aligned for Conor once more to get a huge money fight and put himself in the history books. This massive success will be met with an equally large amount of criticism but this scenario is certainly feasible.

The reality is the true price of a product is what people will pay for it just like anything you are able to negotiate you've earned.

Disclaimer for the bleeding hearts: Put merit aside, it's obvious he hasn't earned it by traditional standards.

maxresdefault.jpg
What are you trying to say? Assuming, since Conor can beat Eddie who beat RDA then that means Conor would beat RDA. LOL C'mon quit the MMA math garbage, RDA cleans the floor with Conor worse than NATE DIAZ did. Hes better than McGregor everywhere at WW.

The real fans know that he was gifted two title shots and never defended neither. Who gives a fuck about his bank account. We don't watch MMA for who makes the most money, we watch it for the fights. People like you who care about other people's bank accounts are fucking pathetic and only do that because you live vicariously through them.

Bottom line, McGregor is a horrible champion. One of the worst all times.

In short? I'm assuming Conor cares about his bank account and could care less about what you want.

What are you trying to say? Assuming, since Conor can beat Eddie who beat RDA then that means Conor would beat RDA. LOL C'mon quit the MMA math garbage, RDA cleans the floor with Conor worse than NATE DIAZ did. Hes better than McGregor everywhere at WW.

Well since you just created an argument on your own and responded to it as well, I'll leave you two to continue this conversation.

In short? I'm assuming Conor cares about his bank account and could care less about what you want.
No shit, Sherlock.

"In short I'm assuming Conor cares about his bank account and could care about" you worrying about how much money he has in it.

Lmao, I've accomplished PLENTY. There's enough room for everyone's accomplishments. You know what most of your life would consist of if you were actually an accomplished individual? Celebrating everyone's accomplishments.

Instead you sit around all day crying about everything Conor has gotten in the world like a jealous little girl. lmao. I bet you cry about Justin Bieber and other successful people too. Pathetic!

This is always where you delusional cucks go astray. No one is jealous of Conor, and I certainly don’t hate him. I respect HIS accomplishments. What I don’t respect, are his delusional, dick riding, fuck boy parrots like you. If you were accomplished in anyway you wouldn’t need to appropriate someone else’s personality, and accomplishments like you do. Keep sucking up to another man on the internet and pretending you are him when you lay your head down at night.

You're showing only specific GIFs to support your claim. McGregor's technique DOES turn to shit when he's tired. You've seen it in both fights against Diaz and the fight against Mayweather.

Yes, McGregor has great striking BUT it become null once he gasses..
Lol, now consistent ongoing patterns are just "specific instances"

Do you under stand the phrase:

"Exceptions don't make the rule"

Conor gassing is the exception

Conor ever even getting hit clean is THE EXTREME RARE exception

Conor has only ever been hit really clean and good just one time in his entire MMA career (Nate 1)

I've posted numerous and numerous evidence of Conor's superb defensive skill

Conor is an iron clad, stellar defensive based counter puncher who has slick feet movement

You have to also keep in mind how this convo started...because the other Conor hating troll made the hilariously absurd claim that "Conor wasn't even a top 3 striker in his own divisions"

Come on now. Even you have to admit that's absolute delusion/hating to the max

Then once I proved him wrong he moved the goal posts to "bu bu bad defense"

And then I thoroughly debunked that too.

At some point, whether you like Conor or not, you have to be objective and give Conor his credit for his imppecable skill set and fight IQ

Agreed? I don't care whether you like Conor or not, whether he hurt your personal feelings or not, at least be freaking objective about THE REALITY that Conor is a next level fighter/talent

Back