Conor McGregor fiercely ready to protect his kingdome under siege. Amazing 229 promo by BT

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Enjoy: )

War Conor mother fucking McGregor aka The Real Ali of MMA aka The Real life Tony Montana aka The Irish DON aka call him Conor Mac Daddy aka call him MMA's McGOAT

8JgS.gif

War Conor mother fucking McGregor aka The Real Ali of MMA aka The Real life Tony Montana aka The Irish DON aka call him Conor Mac Daddy aka call him MMA's McGOAT

Imagine if UFC did promos like this. Absolutely beautiful. Deserves an academy award.

Did you just call him Daddy?

As if this all needed new heights.

Press Conference at Conor vs Conor (with Irish accent and all)

Ya got to where you are by fighting midgets! Midgets, the whole lot o' dem! Don't be talkin to me about no belt! Dat belt tis fraud, 'twas was bought with the blood of midgets, it 'twas!
And come October 6, I will be da guillotine of justice forged from the blood of those midgets! I will come down on the chopping block and snap your head clean off!
And hold your head in front of your lifeless body to see your own dying body! EIreeee Eirreeeee! aaaahhhh HAHAHA what?! What you goin ta duuu!?!? I'm right here, lad ! You fookin little green Irish Weasel!
You is no Irishman! I looked into your little so-called McGregor Clan...you're Scottish! You're a fookin backstabbing dirty sellout to yer own people! Eirreee Eirreee!!!! EEE I EE I OoooOO
Old McDonald had a Farm!!!! EIRREEEE

…….. drink me Whiskey

Omg it’s all the same shit cut-and-paste promos for the last decade

- Foreboding mood music
- Voiceover
- Commentator going “Oooohhhhh!!”
- Loud music over more “Ooooohhhhhh!!”s
- Title card over more foreboding mood music

Solid promo. Better than anything we'll get from UFC.

AoF has been doing good Khabib promos as well

Nice that they added a cameo of Khabib...

The McGregor clan is being invaded by

Its funny. That promo from BT is way better then anything UFC has put out

It's truly fantastic. I don't want to take away from it by comparing it to the UFC ones, because there is unemployed kids making better promos than them too - it's not saying much.

BT Sport puts on the best though, a class of their own.

Bt did a great hype video on Till as well.

Hopefully this isnt a one sided affair either.

Back