Z3KydPo.png

RD2:
Z3KydPo.png

RD3:
Z3KydPo.png

RD4:
Z3KydPo.png
688.gif

Didnt JDS ended in similar shape in the first Stipe fight? He "won" tho.

Conor is a bully and what happens when a bully meets someone stronger than them?? Never was a huge Khabib fan because of his wrestle heavy style, but damn I love seeing loudmouth bully's get their up and commence. Loved it when he spit on Conor too, you don't get to be a prick without repercussions.

I have never seen Khabib bleed.

Unfortunately that is the consequence of putting pillow-fisted amateurs like Conor in the ring with him.

Violent Bob Ross hit him with better shots in training.

i wonder why Conor got obsessed with sticking his tongue out... he started doing it from the press conference and even right after he was beaten

you weirdos are getting upset over observations

khabib said he would change conor's face but Conor didn't look even a quarter as bad as JDS did
Yea it's almost like a heavy weight hits a whole lot harder than a 155 lb.

There's a lot of hyperbole about Conor taking the biggest beating in MMA history, but it definitely wasn't. Don't get me wrong, it was definitely a one-sided beatdown, but Cain vs Junior... Christ. I've never seen anything like that.

Did you actually even read the OP, or did you just spam that gif to get some free likes?

Conor realized he was fucked, which is why he came out egging Khabib on and pressing forward, defending all 3 of Khabib's takedowns and outstriking him nearly 3:1, becoming the first fighter to ever win a round off Khabib?
Christ on a cross, @markg171. That isn't even my first post. Pull your head out of Conor's ass.

you weirdos are getting upset over observations

khabib said he would change conor's face but Conor didn't look even a quarter as bad as JDS did
Khabib had Conor on a neck crank / choke / jaw breaker. If It wasn’t for Connor tapping as fast as he did, khabib would have literally broke his jaw and that would had change his face but Conor knew this that’s why he didn’t even bother fighting it off

Conor has heart, no doubt. He just doesn't have good conditioning and his ground game is awful (at least compared to Khabib).

you can't be broken during a fight if you already know you can't win, or that your chances are slim to none. If anything that would make you calmer, if you'd already accepted your fate..amazing thread btw, lol..

Back