Media Conor McGregor Facial Expression in Between Rounds of UFC 229

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
a lot was made of how this was like JDS vs Cain
1F7w1al.jpg

JDS looked broken after that first round

here is Conor in between each round. Even though he lost the 1st and 2nd round i dont think he was ever broken until the submission

Before round 1
View attachment 472057
This was after round 1 (btw wtf is he doing with his tongue out like a dog?)
View attachment 472047
After round 2
View attachment 472049

After round 3
View attachment 472051
View attachment 472053

Cain changed JDS's face but in reality Khabib didn't do that much physical damage to Conor i think mendes did more damage tbh

usp_mma__ufc_189-mendes_vs_mcgregor_74442158.jpg

Agreed Khabib didn’t do much damage. Didn’t do much at all, at least compared to what people think he did. It was a clear cut victory, but it was hardly domination.

Reminds of how people thought Cody dominated Dom. People seem to forget what real domination looks like. Never has it been losing 25% of the rounds, arguably 50%

Agreed Khabib didn’t do much damage. Didn’t do much at all, at least compared to what people think he did. It was a clear cut victory, but it was hardly domination.

Reminds of how people thought Cody dominated Dom. People seem to forget what real domination looks like. Never has it been losing 25% of the rounds, arguably 50%

domination is khabib barboza or conor eddie

Fear can be seen a mile away!

This man always said, “Always look eye!”

Smart man. R.I.P.

77248420-FC31-4A47-A786-0117986638A2.jpeg

Rose Namajunas nailed it how to show nothing in the staredown with Joanna

a lot was made of how this was like JDS vs Cain
1F7w1al.jpg

JDS looked broken after that first round

here is Conor in between each round. Even though he lost the 1st and 2nd round i dont think he was ever broken until the submission

Before round 1
View attachment 472057
This was after round 1 (btw wtf is he doing with his tongue out like a dog?)
View attachment 472047
After round 2
View attachment 472049

After round 3
View attachment 472051
View attachment 472053

Cain changed JDS's face but in reality Khabib didn't do that much physical damage to Conor i think mendes did more damage tbh

usp_mma__ufc_189-mendes_vs_mcgregor_74442158.jpg
The amount of damage alcohol causes to the brain is incomprehensible. The liver turns alcohol into something called acetaldehyde, which is toxic and can cause cancer. Excess drinking causes the liver to accumulate fat, which can lead to fatty liver disease.Excessive alcohol use is a common cause of pancreatitis, or inflammation of the pancreas, and it is major risk factor for pancreatic cancer. Alcohol affects the central nervous system, causing many short-term effects like slurred speech, blurred vision, weakened muscles, decreased reaction time and impaired memory.
Buy-Proper-No.-Twelve-Irish-Whiskey-Online.jpg

All of the pics look like he's thinking the same thought "Fuck, how can I get this guy to only submit me??"
No doubt. He knew he was in over his head after the first but after this

Conor realized how fucked he was.

Who the hell cares. People make lots of hay over facial expressions.

Things people overlook are increased breathing from continuous movement, swollen lips, eyebrows, cheeks, and blood, I mean they can all make you look more "broken" than you really are.

Oh, and exhaustion? You can be exhausted without being broken.

Sheesh.

What are we doing now? this place, good lawd.

Who the hell cares. People make lots of hay over facial expressions.

Things people overlook are increased breathing from continuous movement, swollen lips, eyebrows, cheeks, and blood, I mean they can all make you look more "broken" than you really are.

Oh, and exhaustion? You can be exhausted without being broken.

Sheesh.

dude did u read the thread I said he wasn't broken based off his desire to get straight back into the fight

You mean to tell me Conor quits before he takes a lot of damage. Showing that great Irish warrior spirit
JDS was in that fight until his eye's popped out.

How is it Khabib doesnt even get marked in these fights. Its insane to think about.

So you're saying Mendes won that fight?

(Agreed, if not for 2 week couch cardio)

Still got his ass whooped so who cares

You mean to tell me Conor quits before he takes a lot of damage. Showing that great Irish warrior spirit
JDS was in that fight until his eye's popped out.

the fuck are you talking about? he was taking lots of damage against Diaz in the 2nd fight but he stayed in there...guess haters have limited memory

dude did u read the thread I said he wasn't broken based off his desire to get straight back into the fight

I'm just talking about the general judging from facial expressions just cause someone's face is swollen or bleeding. It can change the perception of how you feel even if you aren't really broken like that.

i clicked for jizz.

disappoint.

No doubt. He knew he was in over his head after the first but after this

Conor realized how fucked he was.

Did you actually even read the OP, or did you just spam that gif to get some free likes?

After round 2
round-2-png.472049

Conor realized he was fucked, which is why he came out egging Khabib on and pressing forward, defending all 3 of Khabib's takedowns and outstriking him nearly 3:1, becoming the first fighter to ever win a round off Khabib?

Back