Conor McGregor early fight record reviewed.

WTF are you babbling about TS, I see an interesting breakdown on Youtube and Ill stick it up as a talking point leading up to the fight, whats the problem or more to the point whats your problem? Does it really bother you that much or why do you even care? If you dont like it ignore it, its not that difficult.
giphy.gif

Relax buddeh.

Who started out fighting world beaters and has any kind of career worth talking about?

Hunto took on high level opponents with 20+ MMA fights (Wand and Cro Cop) in only his 3rd and 4th MMA outings.

Hell, he had only 7 MMA fights when they asked if he wanted to fight 25-0 Fedor, and Hunto said "Sure!"

Dude has a 50:50 record as a result of course, but also gets paid $800K to show, more than most of the champions.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Dear McNuggets,

Conor sucks bro.

Sincerely,

People who know

No records of opponents posted. Same could be said for Conor with Ivan going on a huge undefeated streak post Conor. Saying the pros of a fighter vs cans has nothing to do with UFC quality fighters.
ya should try to go beyond the clichés,imho...

Nice vid. Seemz fair that he had lesser competition early on... took a few losses before finding his nitch, but the obvious point that he started taking out top competition is undenyable at this point. The resistance could talk sh*t before, but they got fooking notin to say now.

once he KO'z Khashook... there will be no doubting him any more.

mac-KO-eagle-gnp-&-both-belts-Avi-size-192.gif

Artemij Sitenkov won Bronze at World Sambo championships the same year he submitted McGregor. Silver the following year.

He was an experienced grappler, Conor was a white belt at the time. So he got subbed easily.

This fight demonstrates that Conor was not fighting hand-picked opponents or padding his record. In most cases they literally did not know anything about their opponent until fight night.

Compare to Khabib who was fighting 0-0 guys in his 14th or 15th fight.
khabib was WINNING world sambo championships at that point, he also fought against bronze guys but he beat them.

Agree with the posts that Lesner went into deep water early with little training.
Great, but short career.
Would love to see him beat D.C. but I would not bet on it.

WTF are you babbling about TS, I see an interesting breakdown on Youtube and Ill stick it up as a talking point leading up to the fight, whats the problem or more to the point whats your problem? Does it really bother you that much or why do you even care? If you dont like it ignore it, its not that difficult.
So, are you creator of this video or no?

You clearly know what I’m babbling about. The fact you refuse to answer, and got mad instead is very telling about your motives for posting them. If you don’t like my question just ignore it.

So, are you creator of this video or no?

It’s obviously a no. I think he likes the ambiguity of people thinking it might be his. That’s why he took so much offense to my question.

Back