Conor McGregor destroys Draymond green and Floyd

Because your argument hinges on "size and strength don't matter".

If you admit that Draymond would beat Ronda, you admit that size and strength do in fact matter.

If you admit that, you admit that it is not a forgone conclusion that Mighty Mouse kicks Draymonds ass because mighty mouse trains.

Skill is very important, but so is size and strength. There is weight differential at which size and strength begin to over come skill.

If you truly believe that "any trained person beats any untrained person regardless of size and strength", then you simply can't be very bright.
That's not how life works, and you have no clue how fighting or arguments work. You didn't exactly end your day a member of Mensa, honey, quite the opposite.

You literally posted that the only thing wrong with a man fighting a woman is that it's a mismatch because all that's different between us is size and strength. You also think saying size and strength matter means that nonfighter ballsport athletes are gods of war because you're a 12 year old hobo on a library computer or some mole person. Again, you lack anything resembling a grasp on reality.

You think my argument "hinges" on size and strength not mattering? My argument is that only another serious professional fighter can best another serious professional fighter in a one on one fight which is some no shit Sherlock shit like as certain as saying 1 + 1 is 2 but you're some crazy ass mentally ill kid screaming that it's 3 over and over again. That's just how wrong you are to think that a nonfighter has an answer for anything the professional fighter throws their way.

A professional fighter knows how to throw all the basic strikes properly, which is fast, precise and refined to say the very least about them. The nonfighter does not, the nonfighter cannot due to never having trained at all. Compared to any fighter, they are: lost, slow, not coordinated with fighting, crossing their feet walking or running if not awkwardly and exaggerating hops or even worse, jumps; they will charge with their heads ahead of their strikes, if they attempt a combo you'll see them take an entire second to throw one strike at best when even heavyweights in MMA have been seen able to throw 4, they'd be unable to defend takedown attempts due to never having trained TDD or grappling of any kind and can be subbed instantly once it hits the ground and have no scramble nor positioning ability to speak of. They have no tactics or strategies available nor would they ever be able to adapt on the fly enough without any training.

Similar descriptions with literally every single move and combo one could think up throughout all the time it would take to list every single move and combination of moves one could make during a fight. You're the LARPer who thinks otherwise and consider any and all realists to be stupid. This is utterly ridiculous.

You think it takes more than keeping them at they end of their jab, chipping away with double and triple jabs while mixing rear straights/cross counters as well as check and everyday leadhooks with the occasional rear hook, lead uppercut and counter right hook and uppercut? They'd literally be helpless even if the pro fighter decided to play matador and exclusively utilize check hooks.

Stop posting in any thread related to MMA.

Last edited:
That's not how life works, and you have no clue how fighting or arguments work. You didn't exactly end your day a member of Mensa, honey, quite the opposite.

You literally posted that the only thing wrong with a man fighting a woman is that it's a mismatch because all that's different between us is size and strength. You also think saying size and strength matter means that nonfighter ballsport athletes are gods of war because you're a 12 year old hobo on a library computer or some mole person. Again, you lack anything resembling a grasp on reality.

You think my argument "hinges" on size and strength not mattering? My argument is that only another serious professional fighter can best another serious professional fighter in a one on one fight which is some no shit Sherlock shit like as certain as saying 1 + 1 is 2 but you're some crazy ass mentally ill kid screaming that it's 3 over and over again. That's just how wrong you are to think that a nonfighter has an answer for anything the professional fighter throws their way.

A professional fighter knows how to throw all the basic strikes properly, which is fast, precise and refined to say the very least about them. The nonfighter does not, the nonfighter cannot due to never having trained at all. Compared to any fighter, they are: lost, slow, not coordinated with fighting, crossing their feet walking or running if not awkwardly and exaggerating hops or even worse, jumps; they will charge with their heads ahead of their strikes, if they attempt a combo you'll see them take an entire second to throw one strike at best when even heavyweights in MMA have been seen able to throw 4, they'd be unable to defend takedown attempts due to never having trained TDD or grappling of any kind and can be subbed instantly once it hits the ground and have no scramble nor positioning ability to speak of. They have no tactics or strategies available nor would they ever be able to adapt on the fly enough without any training.

Similar descriptions with literally every single move and combo one could think up throughout all the time it would take to list every single move and combination of moves one could make during a fight. You're the LARPer who thinks otherwise and consider any and all realists to be stupid. This is utterly ridiculous.

You think it takes more than keeping them at they end of their jab, chipping away with double and triple jabs while mixing rear straights/cross counters as well as check and everyday leadhooks with the occasional rear hook, lead uppercut and counter right hook and uppercut? They'd literally be helpless even if the pro fighter decided to play matador and exclusively utilize check hooks.

Stop posting in any thread related to MMA.

Just because you make your pots long and shitty, doesn't make you smart.

You're a retard. "Mighty mouse can beat Shaq because Shaq is untrained"....you're seriously retarded.

Keep posting in every mma thread so I can have shit to laugh at all day every day.

Sorry, size matters also. Athleticism matters, talent matters. And of course, training and experience matter.

The mere fact that one is a trained fighter does not guarantee victory. Pro's get Ko'd by cans all the time, right? And winning gets harder the bigger your opponent gets, especially in this extreme case.

This James guy is seriously crazy. He's literally saying a 50 lb midget could be shaq because the midget trains.

His issue is speaking in absolutes. If he just admits that there is a weight differential at which size and strength can overcome skill, then the discussion is over. But it seems like he's having a hard time reading some of the posts through his helmet.

Just because you make your pots long and shitty, doesn't make you smart.

You're a retard. "Mighty mouse can beat Shaq because Shaq is untrained"....you're seriously retarded.

Keep posting in every mma thread so I can have shit to laugh at all day every day.
{<jordan}
It's funny how someone as empty-headed as you calls anyone retarded at all. You were the first to be base during the conversation and no surprise you end up just that much worse than how you came off in the first place with every shit post.

<JagsKiddingMe>

You must be fun at parties, I bet you're always in charge of your dungeons and dragons games and have the nicest basement at your grandma's or should I say roommate?

It's funny how someone as empty-headed as you calls anyone retarded at all. You were the first to be base during the conversation and no surprise you end up just that much worse than how you came off in the first place with every shit post. You must be fun at party's, I bet you're always in charge of your dungeons and dragons games and have the nicest basement at your grandma's or should I say roommate?

I am awesome at parties (party's lol, see you're a retard).

There is a weight differential at which size and strength can overcome skill. This is exactly why there are weight classes and why men don't fight women.

I am awesome at parties (party's lol, see you're a retard).
<36>
Leave it to someone who comes off like a disabled 12 year old to claim to be awesome at parties.

<36>
Leave it to someone who comes off like a disabled 12 year old to claim to be awesome at parties.

You're using gifs to have a conversation and you're calling me 12?

You're the one being stubborn and literally saying you think a 20 lb person who trains could be shaq because shaq doesn't train.

I mean how small can we go? A one inch tall person who trains can still kick my ass?

You're using gifs to have a conversation and you're calling me 12?

You're the one being stubborn and literally saying you think a 20 lb person who trains could be shaq because shaq doesn't train.

I mean how small can we go? A one inch tall person who trains can still kick my ass?

<{clintugh}>

I'm the one being stubborn? Literally a 20lb person? I know you're 12 but don't keep using words you don't know the definition of. If I'm literally saying what you're saying I am, you're literally saying that Dax Shepard beats Gabi Garcia or Cyborg Santos.

I know we're fucking around here, but if either of those fights would be able to get booked that'd be hilarious, imo.

<{pranko}>
Your ass? Sure. It's not even that you never have and never will train or even work out outside of your phys ed classes, if you're as bad as you have come off during this conversation I can only imagine how many physical, mental, and specifically emotional problems you must have that are holding you back from being capable of anything even mildly impressive.

Last edited:
<{clintugh}>

I'm the one being stubborn? Literally a 20lb person? I know you're 12 but don't keep using words you don't know the definition of. If I'm literally saying what you're saying I am, you're literally saying that Dax Sheppard beats Gabi Garcia or Cyborg Santos.

I know we're fucking around here, but that would be downright hilarious, imo.

<{pranko}>
Your ass? Sure. It's not even that you never have and never will train or even work out outside of your phys ed classes, if you're as bad as you have come off during this conversation I can only imagine how many physical, mental, and specifically emotional problems you must have that are holding you back from being capable of anything even mildly impressive.

Maybe once you smarten up you'll be able to own a GTR when you're 12 like me. I'm gonna have a lambo when I'm 13 too.

Doesn't it feel horrible that someone you deem so retarded is doing so much better than you in life? You didn't have shit when you were 12 and I have a supercar.

Maybe once you smarten up you'll be able to own a GTR when you're 12 like me. I'm gonna have a lambo when I'm 13 too.

Doesn't it feel horrible that someone you deem so retarded is doing so much better than you in life? You didn't have shit when you were 12 and I have a supercar.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Why would it feel horrible to call aggressive worthless delusional scum like you what you are? You just said I didn't have shit when I was 12 like that's a thing, and apparently I'm a time travelling Benjamin Button because you said when I'm 12 maybe I'll get a GTR.

<YeahOKJen>

I love living the life I do, it's a great life. I count all my blessings and I've got an ample sum, maybe if you shut the fuck up and stop the crying long enough while I fuck your mom the tooth fairy will leave you some gas money for your GTR instead of punching more teeth out your special snowflake mouth.

Why would it feel horrible to call aggressive worthless delusional scum like you what you are? You just said I didn't have shit when I was 12 like that's a thing, and apparently I'm a time travelling Benjamin Button because you said when I'm 12 maybe I'll get a GTR.

I love living the life I do, it's a great life. I count all my blessings and I've got an ample sum, maybe if you shut the fuck up and stop the crying long enough while I fuck your mom the tooth fairy will leave you some gas money for your GTR instead of punching more teeth out your special snowflake mouth.

You're just retarded and didn't understand that I was implying you're younger than twelve. It really sucks trying to have a conversation when you have to explain everything twice. You should probably start taking some alpha brain to get that cognitive function up to normal levels.

Fucking my mom is pretty gross, she's been dead for about 3 weeks.

SSzVaO1.png

LOL Rekt.

You're just retarded and didn't understand that I was implying you're younger than twelve. It really sucks trying to have a conversation when you have to explain everything twice. You should probably start taking some alpha brain to get that cognitive function up to normal levels.

Fucking my mom is pretty gross, she's been dead for about 3 weeks.
Don't get too angry about me picking that shit apart, it's not a big deal. Alpha Brain? Really?

What the fuck is the excuse for fucking around instead of honoring her memory? Whatever whatever man, that's your Mom, come on now. Jesus Christ, I don't go sharing hardcore shit like that with strangers, you obviously need a kick in the ass to get going and do what you need to do. Well shit man, instead of being angry and depressing on the internet get some closure which you need no matter the relationship you had with her and spend time with your family and heal any old wounds you've got there if you have any, and after that if you have friends have some good times with them. Don't see why this shits going on when you should be focused on all that serious shit and stop putting it off as you obviously have all things considered. You have some serious smoking and drinking to do after what needs to be done gets done.

Last edited:
Don't get too angry about me picking that shit apart, it's not a big deal. Alpha Brain? Really?

What the fuck is the excuse for fucking around instead of honoring her memory? Whatever whatever man, that's your Mom, come on now. Jesus Christ, I don't go sharing hardcore shit like that with strangers, you obviously need a kick in the ass to get going and do what you need to do. Well shit man, instead of being angry and depressing on the internet get some closure which you need no matter the relationship you had with her and spend time with your family and heal any old wounds you've got there if you have any, and after that if you have friends have some good times with them. Don't see why this shits going on when you should be focused on all that serious shit and stop putting it off as you obviously have all things considered. You have some serious smoking and drinking to do after what needs to be done gets done.

did you at least finish?

Back