Conor McGregor commissions $66,000 hyperrealistic sculpture of himself for 30th birthday

How gay do you have to be to get something like that made? Serious question.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder with a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy.
Pretty much bang on....

Damn that shits creepy, it looks just like him.

Can we get one of Michelle Waterson instead?

d4rx9cr.gif

I don't remember her being that stacked

<{Joewithit}>

Conor is the blackest rich white athlete in the world.

You forgot Hitler. Also define great. If by great you mean stole other peoples ideas, or murdered millions of people, then sure greatness indeed.

Great = altering the course of global history, changing the bum lives of millions for better or worse.

As a non-Conor fan, if that was in public, I'd definitely piss on it(and probably video tape it and make it my AV).

A guy from Cleveland did this to Art Modell’s grave and he got jail time over it. His mistake was recording it, don’t make the same one.

You can still piss on it though. Just don’t film it.

You. I mean you cared enough to respond.

i couldn't give 2 shits about what a rich person is doing with ther emoney.

but this is why conor doesn't need to fight cause he post something online and his blind followers will get hard on asap and call him the best person on earth.

i couldn't give 2 shits about what a rich person is doing with ther emoney.

but this is why conor doesn't need to fight cause he post something online and his blind followers will get hard on asap and call him the best person on earth.

You just replied in the thread about Conor's sculpture again. You obviously care.

Too bad he couldn't commission a title defense ever in his entire MMA career.

I'm just thankful that he is so humble.

Just when you thought he couldn’t be any bigger of a dick..

Back