Conor McGregor commissions $66,000 hyperrealistic sculpture of himself for 30th birthday

could have helped a lot of people with that money instead of this garbage

If that shit is displayed publically, Im gonna walk up to it and break it.

I still don't know why people say Conor is the most influential athlete. What do they mean by that? Influencing fighters to fight less, talk more, do stupid shit? I would consider influential athletes someone like Steph Curry who actually changes the way the sport is played or at the very least increases its popularity. The UFC's popularity seems to have declined since Conor won his second belt. How is that influential?

And kids worship this fool. I'm so glad I'm old.

That is incredible craftsmanship. Say what you will but that sculpture is a spitting image.

Pretty epic artist. Almost as if they literally just freeze dried Mcgroober. Insane!

I'd definitely get a statue of myself too if I had Conor's money. You lot sound boring tbh, whats the point in having money if you don't do things like build big fuck off statues of yourself?

Oh, I don't know,

Taking care of your family,

Giving back to your community,

Helping those in need,

Just a thought.

giphy.gif
Saw that on outrageous acts of science.
felix-semper-paper-biggie-stretchable-designboom-600.gif

To be unveiled this Saturday at some uppity London gallery

Fu8gJVp.jpg

The artists' Instagram

This is a masterpiece of significantly higher quality than the bust made for Ronaldo, and by far the best one I've seen of any MMA fighter which in my humble opinion, cements Conor's legacy as one of the most influential athletes of our generation.

large.jpg

I can totally see this sculpture of Conor attaining legendary status on the level of the Terme Boxer statue in the distant future, becoming synonymous with the sport of combat worldwide.

vqOeSeL.jpg

who cares.

This pretty much describes all great men in history.

Julius Ceasar: CHECK
Genghis Khan: CHECK
Napoleon Bonaparte: CHECK
Joseph Stalin: CHECK
Steve Jobs: CHECK
Conor McGregor: CHECK

{<Mcgoat}

You forgot Hitler. Also define great. If by great you mean stole other peoples ideas, or murdered millions of people, then sure greatness indeed.

Last edited:
Back