Conor McGregor commissions $66,000 hyperrealistic sculpture of himself for 30th birthday

I will never understand the appeal of getting something like that. It just screams pretentious rich asshole. Him and Floyd confuse me with this shit
Well that's........ something.
Yup.....definitely a thing.

it's not that ugly. it's interesting that mcgregor who's a can got a nice statue when ronaldo who's like the greatest athlete ever got that horrendous bust

He looks dead. Not the Conor we know.

And this is why he's unlikable. Well, one of the reasons anyway.

I bet his living room and bed room is filled with pictures of just himself lol

That statue will haunt my dreams forever.
giphy.gif

it's not that ugly. it's interesting that mcgregor who's a can got a nice statue when ronaldo who's like the greatest athlete ever got that horrendous bust

Conor made about the same amount of money in 2017 as Ronaldo did. They're both A level athletes.

I bet his living room and bed room is filled with pictures of just himself lol
and I'd bet he gives out pictures of himself as gifts....

The statue should be of Diaz choking him while Floyd knocks his swelled head out...

So many Conor fans on this site would do unspeakable things to that statue.
As a non-Conor fan, if that was in public, I'd definitely piss on it(and probably video tape it and make it my AV).

“A fool and his money are soon parted” -Kenny Florian

relax.

it's a rental...

Who cares??? He doesnt doesnt fight anymore and his career is full of asterisks..and will go down more of a wtf story then a truely great one...so enjoy your statue lol..

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder with a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy.

Can we get one of Michelle Waterson instead?

d4rx9cr.gif

Back