Conor McGregor Clone Confronts Nate Diaz

I imagine Nate's wardrobe is nothing but black t-shirts.

Because tattoos, hair cut & beard were totally unknown until conor introduced it to the masses? Or are they're all swaggerjacking josh mario john?
josh-mario-john.jpg

Fun fact: If you typed in "swaggerjack" on google image search:

method=get&s=conor-mcgregor-06-11-2015-20-12-37-887.jpg
Please. I've told you before. STOP saying this guys name as if yuh knew who he was before conor. Just stop. I don't want to have to say it again mate

Because tattoos, hair cut & beard were totally unknown until conor introduced it to the masses? Or are they're all swaggerjacking josh mario john?
josh-mario-john.jpg

I imagine McGregor going through a fashion magazine, finding a picture of Josh Mario John and thinking "that's it!" as a light bulb turns itself on over his head.

josh-mario-john.jpg

I imagine McGregor going through a fashion magazine, finding a picture of Josh Mario John and thinking "that's it!" as a light bulb turns itself on over his head.

The only simultaneous 2-weight world champion and most financially successful fighter in history successfully swaggerjacked a male model. What a loser......

I do imagine many Conor fanyboys doing their best to emulate Conor.
They splice in a poorly done accent, have that one ancestor from Ireland which causes them to associate themselves wit the Irish.
My Mother was born in Ireland and she acts less Irish than the plastic paddy Conor fanboys.

The great swaggerjacking saga of 2015. Good times.

Yea but he has no chin. Conor TKO in 1 round.
If he has no chin how will Conor hit it?

<seedat>

Latin Schwimmer via verbal submission from a north south position in the later rounds after Conor blows his wad :D

Back