Conor Mcgregor-Best athlete ever?

Conor fans are even more delusional than pre-Holm Ronda fans which is something I thought was impossible

He only has an 88% win percentage... he loses every 8th fight.. and the people that beat him arent even top players.. so no, hes not the greatest athlete

These discussions are always dumb, because no one makes the effort to establish a working definition of athleticism to be used in the thread.

But in any event, there is no definition of athleticism where Conor is the best. Zip. He's miles away from GSP and Yoel types. I'm not even sure he is more athletic than Crazy Horse.

what the fuck are you yellin' about.He is maybe the best man(th)lete

if you cannot touch your tongue to your nose, how can it reach his a****le so easily?

oDLEr_s-200x150.gif
I'm scared & intrigued at the same time?

$1 says in about 3 years when he craves more attention, Mr Conor McGregor loses in the Dancing with the Stars semifinals.

No Tyrone is more than he is.

And GSP

Jones is just very talented and uses his size/reach advantage well. He can't dunk, and isn't a freak muscular athlete like Brock Lesnar is/was.

Another freak is honestly Overeem and his ability to be a high level grappler, mma fighter and compete and win in k1.

he can't dunk? lol i didn't realize that could make the best athlete ever. To be honest as tall and lanky he is I'm sure he could if you wanted to.

I would be willing to bet my car jones could out wrestle Overeem easily, he has dominated high level grapplers. look at his match with ryan bader, is ryan the best mma fighter no but he was a high level grappler at ASU.

He was able to DC down what was it atlas twice?

Go watch his fights he dominated everybody, not like GSP who lays and prays and does enough to win.

Idk if your trying to troll or what but you should go rewatch his fights.

Not even close. GSP is 10x the athlete Jones is.

Thats a joke, Jon would pick him apart.

GSP is one of the most boring fighters ever, lay and pray should have been his nick name

How can so many seemly straight males be so gay for one man..I used to think Anderson Silvia fans were the worst.

As straight males finding ourselves strangley attracted to MMA fighters, surely we must never forget... Sexyama

20r1mhv.png

Another freak is honestly Overeem and his ability to be a high level grappler, mma fighter and compete and win in k1.

Yes Overeem is a real mystery of the natural world...

255np8i.jpg

Those noobs discusing athletics bringing up fat american football players
2dgpd3k.jpg

680.gif

You know its not only explosivenes but also endurance and technique as a big part of athletic disciplines. And since there are so many of them and nobody does all of the the best athlete will be the one excelling in the vastest range of athletic disciplines. Voilla,we got an official discipline here....

Best athletes of all time:

Male:

dbc2e614-f23e-431d-99e1-485b375013ff.jpg

Female:

dfcf30c2-930e-4a49-abad-ab08e3872ad2.jpg

/thread.

I'd like to see those Javelin athletes do this.

No disrespect to Conor, he's a great striker with good movement and great coordination, but this can not be seriously considered as his cardio/endurance is something that has been historically suspect. He dug deep during the Diaz 2 fight, but you can't say he's the nest athlete ever if his cardio is not fully solidified on a consistent basis.

Back