Conor McGregor: "After my first defeat, I had no respect for jiu-jitsu.”

He was gassed and hurt.

First round is the one that says anything about his ground. Anyone can get finished when gassed and hurt.

How does it feel to have the title of biggest McNuthugger on Sherdog as your most significant life accomplishment to date?

It's crazy right?

You will find a lot of videos that promote to black belt and it can be certified and all. That doesn't matter is the point. Plenty of legit persay people giving out belts to nobodies. The question is did you legitimately earn that belt. Can you walk into Naga or grapplers quest and hold your own not just at weight but also at open weight or absoluto. All good bjj guys care most how they do in open weight. The real world doesn't have weight classes.

This is why Rickson is a legend. His brown belts will submit almost any black belt on the planet. He doesn't do color belts only white and black and he will set you back to white if you come to his school from another. He only teaches now for people to defend themselves not for mma.

wait, whut? o_O
Only does white and black belts, but has brown belts...:confused:

A lot of people are gassed and hurt when they end up on the ground. They don't get immediately swept, mounted, trap their own arm for a RNC and refuse to fight off the guys hands though.

Conor wasn't gassed or hurt when he showed almost zero capabilities off of his back when Mendes took him down.

Yeah listen to frank Mir talk about how he reverts to jiu jitsu when he's hurt and got someone on top of him. You have to be so good at it that it becomes instinct.

Nate can hold his own with world class boxers proven
Nate can hold his own in BJJ proven.
Nate has a top tier gas tank proven with his endurance hobbies.

Touchbutt ,kicking candles and being coked up.

If Conor thinks a few words post defeat can make them level he is deluded.

McG's fans can say whatever they need to, but it's clear his ground game sucks. Badly.

He was gassed and hurt.

First round is the one that says anything about his ground. Anyone can get finished when gassed and hurt.

yeh, that's what happened. nice and hurt

Gym's don't give the belts out, qualified personal do that and I'm not a bjj practitioner either, in fact I hate Gi's. Which is why I didn't learn judo.
The best grapplers in mma still do a lot of gi grappling ( GSP, Penn, the Diaz's, Jacare Maia etc) it's really weird but honestly gi training is very beneficial. When I started I hated the Gi with a passion but you learn to like it.

The best grapplers in mma still do a lot of gi grappling ( GSP, Penn, the Diaz's, Jacare Maia etc) it's really weird but honestly gi training is very beneficial. When I started I hated the Gi with a passion but you learn to like it.

It's a bit late now, I'd at least fifty before I got a black belt.

Meh I hear yea , an accident ended my career in that but it's still a good workout if you can avoid injury

I'd be absolutely wrecked, I watched Braulio Estima roll with a few local mma students and he was wrecking them and they're lightyears ahead of me on the ground.

I'd be absolutely wrecked, I watched Braulio Estima roll with a few local mma students and he was wrecking them and they're lightyears ahead of me on the ground.
Lol ya but he is probably top 5 for greatest bjj players of all time

What I wouldn't pay to watch Kavanagh roll with Marcelo while Conor sat there and watched.

Marcelo beats pretty much everybody doesn't he? So is your point that you suck and you're not a real BB if Marcelo schools you? Cause I don't Diaz, or ANYBODY in the UFC beats prime Marcelo. Makes your point look like hater-drivel.

And after his most recent defeat, he had no respect for contractual obligations or his own dignity.

I don't remember reading this before. I also didn't know Kavanagh gave Conor his brown belt after beating Poirier (Anthony Pettis got his brown belt last year).

Will he get promoted to black belt if he beats Nate in the rematch?

Evey single one of your threads is bashing Conor... Just get a life

Evey single one of your threads is bashing Conor... Just get a life

I never saw this quote until now and it seems a lot of sherdoggers didn't either so I posted it.

Did you follow every thread I posted and cry about Conor getting bashed?

Guess you're just like Conor. You can dish it but can't take it.

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

RegalImprobableCoati.gif

Last edited:
I never saw this quote until now and it seems a lot of sherdoggers didn't either so I posted it.

Did you follow every thread I posted and cry about Conor getting bashed?

Guess you're just like Conor. You can dish it but can't take it.

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

RegalImprobableCoati.gif
I wouldn't care if it was one or 2.. but ur just a deuce about it and its content. You act like he's some scrub and bash him for actually being entertaining and not saying "I respect my opponent, he's very good, we'll see what happens in the fight"

A brown belt for knocking
someone out? Didn't nate
have his brown belt all the
way up until he became the
first to submit miller?

I'll always remember & laugh
at how benson gets his black
belt before the pettis fight
& walks out with it on, only
to get subbed by pettis in
less than a round. Love benson,
but mma has its way of shitting
on a fighter's accolades

The great equalizer..
Wanderlei Silva got his black belt after a TKO over Kazushi Sakuraba.

He was gassed and hurt.

yeah, the fact that nate kinda fell on him and he then grabbed teh fence says more about his ground game then when he could not get wrist control of a beat up nate diaz and defend a rear naked choke.

makes sense.

Back