Conor McG reacts to UFC-ESPN deal

We care that he responded with the word "respect"? I'll care if he actually comes back.

There's currently another thread happening right now about Dana White posting a smiley face on twitter. Yup, we care.

Conor is 2 fights away from retiring.

he doesn't care

Good call. The ESPN deal will expire long before that happens.

Who cares about Conor's reaction to the deal? He's retired...

<FookIsThatGuy>

Til Conor has a fight scheduled his tweets mean nothing. Guy seems to be desperate for attention.

You are on the biggest MMA forum in the world. If you don’t care, why are you in this thread?
What he is saying is that Conor only talks now , he doesn't fight, so who cares about a guy that doesn't fight has to say ?.

So sick of him. He needs to go on dancing with stars and try to keep relevant... Be a crazy fuck and make friends with Tonya Harding!

You are on the biggest MMA forum in the world. If you don’t care, why are you in this thread?
Maybe he is someone who cares about fighting. Not all here are more interested how much money UFC will make. Let the CEO's whom handles the financial side of the business takes care of that.

It seems like theres a race to make a thread about each and every social media post Conor posts. The content isn't important, but what is important is to be the first to post a thread about it. Especially without your own opinion. I mean, how can you have any opinion on this post other than "yay, I want Conor's balls in my mouth"?

It's like it's a race to show who's the most pathetic lackey.

Back