Conor looks to be fighting soon lots of n Jiu-Jitsu practice on his instagram

I'm sure Danis has a boner the entire time he is rolling with Conor. That must be awkward.
Yeah especially because Conor is also having a boner when they roll lol
maxresdefault.jpg

conor vs dilon danis, hard on fight, make it happen Dana Im buying it hahah

I don't have instagram, so unless someone posts a link, like in this thread, I don't know what is going on with anyone.

The one thing that struck me about Connor's instagram was how much he seemed to be living the high life. I know, especially with the Mayweather fight he has made a ton of money...

But there are so many pro ball players that make that kind of money for years and end up flat broke because of their burn rate.

I hope for his kid's sake he's got good financial advisers.

to think this negro was on welfare a couple of years ago.

haters, you HAVE to give him respect on where hes at now.

I watched his first ufc fight live and have been following his rise to where we are now.

he talked/fought himself from welfare to 100 million. like what the fuck.

Some people just don't deserve to be rich.

Mayweather was 4 months ago and absolutely no news on his next fight.

So much for Conor being the frequent belt defender he claimed he would be.

Just announce a fucking fight already.

to think this negro was on welfare a couple of years ago.

haters, you HAVE to give him respect on where hes at now.

I watched his first ufc fight live and have been following his rise to where we are now.

he talked/fought himself from welfare to 100 million. like what the fuck.
By that logic we should give honey boo boo and the cash me outside bitch respect too. Becoming rich isn't necessarily a reason to respect someone.

I don't think he has the time to close the gap in skill with Ferguson. He is training the right thing to though.

Better be against Ferguson. #DEFEND OR VACATE !!!

didn't fucking read he is not fighting soon lol

This ain't new information. Conor, Dana, & Ferg have all been pointing at March or April for the unification match.

People are just so skeptical about changing information that they don't believe it... but as it's been standing for a few weeks now... March / April is what everyone is aiming for.

Back