Conor looks shredded in fight gear for Aug 26th

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Looking TST, in shape and ready.

He's sparring hard rounds everyday and still not a mark on his face

I know Floyd likes or has / had a deal with Grant. Could this be the same gear we see Aug 26th? Conor should wear horse hair Mexican gloves and make Floyd pay millions out of purse, just like he did for Chino.

DFU6o0vUIAIeIvB.jpg:large

Looking TST, in shape and ready.

He's sparring hard rounds everyday and still not a mark on his face

I know Floyd likes or has / had a deal with Grant. Could this be the same gear we see Aug 26th? Conor should wear horse hair Mexican gloves and make Floyd pay millions out of purse, just like he did for Chino.

DFU6o0vUIAIeIvB.jpg:large
No Mexican gloves in this fight. It's already in the contract.

I feel like there is a sub forum for you nut huggers to talk about this shit show...

WRONG FORUM

now, where's that cigano guy who used to make DAILY threads about mcgregor? well, I'm not complaining. good to see the forum clean for a while

Floyd will troll him and wear Irish colors. Pretty sick gear though!!! I love metallic gloves.

Of what value is looking shredded if you're gonna gas after 2 rounds? For every punch Conman lands, Floyd will land at least 5. The panic of being embarrassed in front of millions will make Colon gas faster than ever before. It will be glorious. This time he won't be able to panic wrestle.

Far from shredded, but still in good shape like always.

Honestly I am starting to believe conor will KO floyd, hope he looks good doing it

Of what value is looking shredded if you're gonna gas after 2 rounds? For every punch Conman lands, Floyd will land at least 5. The panic of being embarrassed in front of millions will make Colon gas faster than ever before. It will be glorious. This time he won't be able to panic wrestle.

Typical 2010-account-but-still-white-belt response.

Back