Conor landed shots that would have KOd Van Heerden in a real boxing fight

was it as unwatchable as advertised?
I found I used my phone more as the movie went on, especially on the candle burning the dick scene

Did I mention eating faeces? I didn't make it through that part

This theory going around that Conor was dominated is absurd. Conor had much success with his counter left, with at least a dozen big ones landing. Also a sweet left right combo at :50

Wiry pro and former world champ Van Heerden, who also boasts 94 wins from 96 amateur bouts, undoubtedly had his headgear and those big ass gloves to thank for him not tasting the canvas. In a real boxing bout he would have another early KO victim.

Boxers' brains don't ask if they were just hit by an MMA fighter or a boxer before deciding if they should shut off, the laws of physics will ensure you don't get to discriminate against Conor's power. No wonder Van Heerden recently said Conor 'can absolutely make waves in boxing' - Chris knows....

You should probably get your own life and stop piggy backing off of this dude's.

Conor could have knocked down Van Heerden if he wanted, but that would leave him without sparring partners for the rest of his carreer, as no one would dare even spar with him.

There's a reason he got Dee pregnant, and I know Eddie Bravo is with me on this one: He's simply breeding capable sparring partners for the years to come, as NO ONE is able to stand and bang with him except for the ones produced by his own sperm.
BUllshit!

He has money to rent in almost any of the guys willing to sell their services as mma sparring partners

But you are correct that some of the UFC guys at his gym is not at elite level when it comes to mma striking or Boxing

I'm not a Conor fan. He's fun to watch but that's about all he's got going for him to me. It's funny to me that when I say Conor could knock Floyd out, I get called a fanboy or nuthugger. He has excellent power, sense of timing, distance, and accuracy. I can give credit where credit is due.

I'm not a fan of Conor or Floyd, so my opinion is unbiased. If Conor lands, which is very possible because Floyd is 40, Floyd might go down. It might be tough for him to recover at this point in his career. Floyd will undoubtedly slow down, as father time is undefeated, and if he keeps fighting, he will eventually lose.

Levels_in_Boxing.png
I feel like making this my Facebook cover photo.

This theory going around that Conor was dominated is absurd. Conor had much success with his counter left, with at least a dozen big ones landing. Also a sweet left right combo at :50

Wiry pro and former world champ Van Heerden, who also boasts 94 wins from 96 amateur bouts, undoubtedly had his headgear and those big ass gloves to thank for him not tasting the canvas. In a real boxing bout he would have another early KO victim.

Boxers' brains don't ask if they were just hit by an MMA fighter or a boxer before deciding if they should shut off, the laws of physics will ensure you don't get to discriminate against Conor's power. No wonder Van Heerden recently said Conor 'can absolutely make waves in boxing' - Chris knows....

i luv conor
KdIMtRk.jpg

I

I'm not a fan of Conor or Floyd, so my opinion is unbiased. If Conor lands, which is very possible because Floyd is 40, Floyd might go down. It might be tough for him to recover at this point in his career. Floyd will undoubtedly slow down, as father time is undefeated, and if he keeps fighting, he will eventually lose.

Floyd is not your average forty years boxer, he might be the guy who took the least amount of punishment from this sport.

No wars, no extreme weight cuts, always in shape between fights, pretty clean life style overall.

Floyd is not your average forty years boxer, he might be the guy who took the least amount of punishment from this sport.

No wars, no extreme weight cuts, always in shape between fights, pretty clean life style overall.

Roy Jones Jr barely took punishment throughout his career for the same reason Floyd hasn't; he was too fast, and his reflexes were too good. When he slowed down enough to get hit, he got put to sleep. It's what happens to everybody on a long enough timeline, especially when their style esentially depends on them not getting hit.

Back