Conor&Khabib

MMACroatia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is anyone else here a big,die hard fan of both fighters?
I always supported Conor and Khabib in their fights and never picked against either.
Now they will fight winch is great and i want them to fight but still it's not simple obviously.
I would love for Khabib to get to 30-0 score as it would be amazing in today's MMA,but i would love more for Conor to win just as it would crush the haters once again.
Anyway,both fighters are two of the best in the world and we are in for a treat no matter who wins.
i

khabib-ufc.jpg

Battle of the ages,back to old days Striker vs Grappler
{<Mcgoat}

It needed to be said. Thank you TS for sharing this.
<DisgustingHHH>

Always liked both of them since their 1st UFC fight. It's a dream fight.

But god Conor's nuthuggers are annoying.

I always supported Conor and Khabib in their fights and never picked against either.
Now they will fight winch is great and i want them to fight but still it's not simple obviously.
I would love for Khabib to get to 30-0 score as it would be amazing in today's MMA,but i would love more for Conor to win just as it would crush the haters once again.
Anyway,both fighters are two of the best in the world and we are in for a treat no matter who wins.
i

khabib-ufc.jpg

{<Mcgoat}

Sorry Slavic bro, but it's time for you to pick a side.

I decide who I love or hate based on the number of for and against threads on Sherdog

Refreshing thread. Never seen anything like it before.

I like them both but hope Khabib wins purely because he didn't whore out to Boxing.

I decide who I love or hate based on the number of for and against threads on Sherdog

But if you open a thread after your decision regarding your opinion about these fighters, the number of threads changes.
It's paradox

But if you open a thread after your decision regarding your opinion about these fighters, the number of threads changes.
It's paradox

You are probably right but in truth, I don't know what you mean

I feel the same way but will be rooting for Khabib due to not wanting a champion who doesn't defend and keeps a division hostage - especially one that's as deep and interesting as current LW.

If Conor wins it'll be probably an amazing MMA moment and I will be happy for him though.

Sorry Slavic bro, but it's time for you to pick a side.
Well i kinda did if you read it closely.
I feel the same way but will be rooting for Khabib due to not wanting a champion who doesn't defend and keeps a division hostage - especially one that's as deep and interesting as current LW.

If Conor wins it'll be probably an amazing MMA moment and I will be happy for him though.
Sucks to say it but yes,pity that Conor would probably stick to the win and go out again with money while having great fights for him
Khabib has to fight as he won't make and right now doesn't have anything close to Conor's money so he has to be active.

I like them both but hope Khabib wins purely because he didn't whore out to Boxing.

I bet you would sell your vagina, asshole, mouth and even a kidney for $100m.

habib wins by total domination or conner wins by devastating tko in the first couple rounds

Always liked both of them since their 1st UFC fight. It's a dream fight.

But god Conor's nuthuggers are annoying.
Not as annoying as the ones posting their wet dreams of Conor being beaten up

That's annoying and creepy

Please if khabib had any kind of striking and charisma heda done the same thing and boxed floyd but khabib has zero boxing back ground and skills... And zero boxing competiveness to even think about anything in boxing...

i

khabib-ufc.jpg

{<Mcgoat}

No, I don’t really like either actually and feel no matter who wins fans are kind of fucked (like how I felt in the last presidential election). Khabib says he only plans on fighting about twice a year, he has no swag or command on the English language, and sometimes his fights aren’t the most exciting and champs tend to get more safe and risk averse with each title defense, especially as their competition gets tougher, so we could be in for a lot of bordem in the future.

I used to like Conor but then he started vacating belts, taking time away from the sport, and throwing dollies at buses. If he wins it’s gonna be more circus, he’ll likely never defend and will want super fights and boxing matches, and 155 will be a shit show.

No, I don’t really like either actually and feel no matter who wins fans are kind of fucked (like how I felt in the last presidential election). Khabib says he only plans on fighting about twice a year, he has no swag or command on the English language, and sometimes his fights aren’t the most exciting and champs tend to get more safe and risk averse with each title defense, especially as their competition gets tougher, so we could be in for a lot of bordem in the future.

I used to like Conor but then he started vacating belts, taking time away from the sport, and throwing dollies at buses. If he wins it’s gonna be more circus, he’ll likely never defend and will want super fights and boxing matches, and 155 will be a shit show.
And that's why you're a blue belt

Back