Conor/Khabib is a win win for the UFC no matter who wins

@Medulla Omoplata look it's another mushroom :eek:

8c5b99fd73d24f2388fd59c14743c40c.gif

If Khabib wins I predict Muslims will take over the sport like they're taking over England Alhamdulillah.

My bro from Islamabad who's hardcore about Islam is asking me about this Khabib guy and the only fights he watch are those in Bleach and Naruto. People think Khabib winning will be yuge for Russians but they're sleeping on how yuge it will be fore the global Muslim community which outnumber Russians 10 to 1.
Agreed, this is basically the Crusades 2.0, if Conor wins it should keep the Muslims in check for another 1000 years but if Khabib wins we are all in for a millennium of living under Sharia Law, no pressure Conor.

That's a rare occurrence, usually it would be in the company's best interest if one fighter wins over the other but really

Conor wins they can keep promoting him as Conor

Khabib wins and he's the undefeated man who beat Conor

It's good news for them either way I think

I disagree. I think the UFC fortunes will be much better with Conor losing.

If Khabib wins, everything is fine. The deepest division in MMA will be out of limbo and Khabib can continue defending against the list of deserving defenders. And Conor will still be free to pursue either a trilogy fight with Diaz or a fight with GSP.

If Conor wins however, expect the LW division to continue residence in purgatory, no matter what happens. If Conor and Diaz win, all the other LW contenders will end up sitting on their ass, while they have their trilogy will be for the title. And if Diaz loses, expect Conor to fight GSP.

I can tell you with relative certainty that if Conor wins, his next fight will not be with either Poirer (if he wins) or Ferguson. The 2 most deserving contenders.

Conor has shown he does not have to win to make big money fights. Very few fighters have that distinction. Only a Conor loss serves both the LW division and the UFC as a whole. I feel quite certain that Conor will be back in the octagon again much more quickly if he loses than if he wins.

Last edited:
Conor winning would be more of a liability, considering he's jumped ship every other time he's won a belt. Does anybody really think he'd hang out and defend a title if he won? He would probably try to take a WW fight and then retire, and then we'd be right back to more vacant and interim titles.
The intense irony here is that Khabib is the one who said he would move up to WW after he "beats Conor" in his words, and that even according to Khabib's own dad, Khabib plans to retire soon

@Clippy IS always making these twisted false pro-Khabib threads that shit on Conor

Under no circumstance is it better for the UFC if Khabib beats Conor.

Under every metric Conor would be a far more active and better champion then Khabib. Khabib was insanely inactive as is, has to take time off every year for ramadan, and already said he's moving up to WW after Conor, and plans to retire soon lol

Then there are people like @cooks1 and @zippo88 who are just outright delusional. Clearly Khabib fanboys only looking at this from their biased perspective out of a "want" for Khabib to win, then actually looking at this objectively

Last edited:
Khabib will annhilate Conor and become a big star himself.

Conor will lose but his star power will remain. The only other LW that may beat him is Fergusson. He will dust everybody else quickly. He won't disappear like Ronda. He is legit, I just think he is in over his head against a fighter that will go down as GOAT eventually.

Back