Conor/Khabib is a win win for the UFC no matter who wins

My thought, which doesnt deserve a whole new thread is that NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE KNOWS WHO WILL WIN!
Im pulling for Conor but will be nervous as shit during the fight. Its the most "true pick em" Ive ever seen in the UFC.

The problem is Conor is a stand up man: Advantage conor since someone decided all fights start on the feet :p

Khabib needs to get that fucker down

When was the last time such a desperate skill set swap happened?

All ground game vs all stand up game

HOLY SHIT!!! This is coming from someone who has posted over 22x PER DAY FOR 3 YEARS!!!
I know you have to be unemployed, single, and almost certainly obese.
Seriously, what the fuck have you been doing with your life the last 3 years that you have spent literally every single hour of every single day posting on this site.
WOW!!!!!

Is doing math with people's posting history all you come to Sherdog to do?????

And I'm the one with no life?

Serious question....what have you been able to do the last 11 days considering you post every 1.2 hours on average. Thats 24/7 for the last 11 days. Wait...are you handicapped or retarded and unable to leave your home. If so, please disregard. Were all very proud of you.
Lol @ you taking the time out of your day to keep tabs on me. I own you now boi.

Once Habib loses than doughnut, his value drops significantly.

it's better for them if conor wins.
Nah, Conor will still draw huge numbers even if he loses, and they'll have a huge star in Khabib since he beat Conor, 2 stars then.

Huh. First Clippy thread where I didn't shake my head and wonder if the guy is remedial. Congrats on posting something that actually makes sense today.

Everybody makes money when Conor is involved. Khabib will just be known as the Conor Killer.

Every Khabib fight is a pullout or wrestle decision. I dont know why he has any fans.

Still hoping whoever wins fights GSP.

lol No. The UFC is definitely praying that Conor wins, a Khabib victory would be a little damaging to them.

I disagree on this one. For the organization it’s clearly better if Khabib wins.

1) UFC can’t control Conor, he does what he wants; it’ll be a lot easier to negotiate future with Khabib;
2) Conor mostly cares about money and he is really good at making it happened for money fights;
3) Khabib cares about his legacy more. He said in one of the interviews that he want to be immortalized in the UFC history as one of the best fighters and it’s his career goal.
4) For UFC it will be good if Khabib will end his career undefeated, which is realistic (he is not going to fight much longer anyway). If Khabib wins against McGregor, he’ll probably have 2-3 more fights max before he retires.
5) Khabib has more motivation than McGregor. Once again, if McGregor losses, it won’t be a big deal for him - he’ll still make lots of money and it’s not like he never lost before. No big deal for his reputation. A loss for Khabib will mean a lot more.

Last edited:
Back