Conor isnt coming back to defend the title, you can see it in his body language

If you just won the mega millions lottery for a total of lets say 100 million dollars and someone immediately came up to you and said "hey, if you go fight that guy who might beat your ass I will pay you 5 million dollars" would you do it? I dont think I would.
It's not that he needs money. Why pass up a huge paycheck? He's a fighter, he fights for a living. He can choose any fight and make dozens of millions out of it, anywhere in the World. Conor still has the dream to fight in a filled up stadium in Ireland. He can choose any dance partner. Why would he remain home?

He already lives in the gym, he's not gonna sit on a chair and post on Sherdog for a living...

Regarding many posts about conor always doing what he says.

Early in his career he said this; ''im in it to get rich quick and get out''. 100 million will be more than enough to consider himself to be ''rich''.

Why on the living planet would he want to risk getting his head elbowed in by Kabib while squirtling on the floor like a turtle for 3 mill in Russia. It aint happening and i dont blame him.

Back