Conor isnt coming back to defend the title, you can see it in his body language

@ the 20 min mark, ariel point blank asks Conor if he's coming back to the UFC by December.... and conors reaction tells me that he's never coming back. You can see it in his expression, body language, in his vague/dodgy answer, and in his eyes.

he's never coming back to defend the 55 title.

ariel:..... "is the next one mma?, possibly in December?"

conor <shifty eyes>:.... "i dont know, who knows..... we'll see."

then goes on about how he's going to easily clear a hundred million.

Conor is a fraud. The sooner he leaves MMA and stays in boxing the better.

Well there is not really any clear number 1 contender at 155 now anyways. Tony have to setlle things with Khbib and Alvrez and Gaethje will fight too. Even after those two fights winner of both fights will have a claim to the number 1 contender spot. A Interim belt will have be fought for to force Conor to defend or leave.

Argh..... The culture in UFC nowadays is different. The Champ have absolutely power to deny their next opponent with some lame excuses like : I beat him once, he don't draw crowd, he is boring, he show no hearts.... Blah blah blah.

The Champs nowadays only care about money, no concern whether their achievements is dominant or not like the old days.

It's simply : either we take it or leave it. Looks like it's time for Bellator to rise up.

I said it before- but after Conor rakes in around 100 M, i doubt if he returns immediately to the Octagon. Maybe a year or two down the road for a big Payday. I see him walking away for a bit after the Mayweather fight.

I said it before- but after Conor rakes in around 100 M, i doubt if he returns immediately to the Octagon. Maybe a year or two down the road for a big Payday. I see him walking away for a bit after the Mayweather fight.
so the 55 title gets stripped then?

I understand it just fine... Plenty of pro athlete financial trainwrecks over the years to peruse. I just am hoping that perhaps Conor will have enough common sense to cash out and not eventually suffer brain damage.

Just curious why you would think that? Does Conor look like he's saving for a rainy day? The guy pisses away millions of dollars on clothes, jewelry, and cars. He'll need to fight again soon, believe me.

Last edited:
If you just won the mega millions lottery for a total of lets say 100 million dollars and someone immediately came up to you and said "hey, if you go fight that guy who might beat your ass I will pay you 5 million dollars" would you do it? I dont think I would.

If you just won the mega millions lottery for a total of lets say 100 million dollars and someone immediately came up to you and said "hey, if you go fight that guy who might beat your ass I will pay you 5 million dollars" would you do it? I dont think I would.
Are you talking about a bare Knuckle Street Fight or an MMA match in the octagon?

He just keeps fighting big fights. It's for you losers to complain about that.
lol is stupid people who think a belt should mean something are being swamped by hero worshippers who live vicariously through Conor

Watch WWE you will like he story lines

Conor is a joke and shitty person

Never heard of champions not defending because there isnt anything else to prove.... he won a belt on a division where is is 2-1 (or 1-0) if you count Nate´s fights, he has everything to prove there, at FW there are less fights for him, Max rematch, Frankie Edgar probably, Aldo rematch if he can get his thing together again.
he does not have anything else to prove to himself

he had 3 clear goals and reached them: 2 division champ + loads of money + retire young and healthy

butthurt mma fans expectations are another story. they believe he needs to accomplish the goals they want for him

let him be and stop the butthurt

props to condon for a great, short, healthy and wealthy career

FUCK HATERS

He obviously waiting until the fight is over to decide his next move.

He'll be back.

@ the 20 min mark, ariel point blank asks Conor if he's coming back to the UFC by December.... and conors reaction tells me that he's never coming back. You can see it in his expression, body language, in his vague/dodgy answer, and in his eyes.

he's never coming back to defend the 55 title.

ariel:..... "is the next one mma?, possibly in December?"

conor <shifty eyes>:.... "yeah, i dont know, who knows..... we'll see."

then goes on about how he's going to easily clear a hundred million.

After a PAYDAY like that he is better off becoming a movie star while his stock is still astronomical. If he comes back and loses again to Nate Diaz or Ferguson after Mayweather defeat....his stardom will quickly diminish.

He has natural acting abilities unlike previous MMA acting wannabes. If he honed his acting skills like he honed his martial arts he could become supreme next level.

Though Dana White would probably have him assassinated if he didn't come back to mma.

Argh..... The culture in UFC nowadays is different. The Champ have absolutely power to deny their next opponent with some lame excuses like : I beat him once, he don't draw crowd, he is boring, he show no hearts.... Blah blah blah.

The Champs nowadays only care about money, no concern whether their achievements is dominant or not like the old days.

It's simply : either we take it or leave it. Looks like it's time for Bellator to rise up.
The unfortunate part is that to get the most skilled fighters with the highest levels of athleticism needed specifically for fighting it often needs to be about the most gigantic paydays possible. This may be even more pronounced in the more physical sports where the options athletes have after their performing days end are even more limited than in other sports. Look at how many fighters are stumbling over themselves in the UFC when they should've decided to have nothing to do with fighting years ago.

He obviously waiting until the fight is over to decide his next move.

He'll be back.

It's hard to go back down in pay once you've cashed in big cheques.

I think (if he looks OK against Floyd) he'll look for another boxing fight with someone who isn't one of the best of all time.. Someone who has a questionable chin. Perhaps Khan. There's enough build up with Paulie to make that fight too.

Well, we are not psychologist, but it's pretty obvious that the chances for Conor to retire after upcoming fight is pretty huge.

If you are a smart gambler, put your money on that. The more you trying to insult those ppl who predict the outcome, the more you are showing to us in how ugly a Conroe nut huggers can be.
I'm sure there is a psychologist or two that posts here lol.

I can see in his body language that 9/11 was an inside job and that the moon landing was staged.

lol is stupid people who think a belt should mean something are being swamped by hero worshippers who live vicariously through Conor

Watch WWE you will like he story lines

Conor is a joke and shitty person
I like to watch big and exciting fights. Mcg gives those. Seems like it's you who is more concerned with the storylines.

he does not have anything else to prove to himself

he had 3 clear goals and reached them: 2 division champ + loads of money + retire young and healthy

butthurt mma fans expectations are another story. they believe he needs to accomplish the goals they want for him

let him be and stop the butthurt

props to condon for a great, short, healthy and wealthy career

FUCK HATERS

Why fans care so much about how much they make? Do you think Cristiano Ronaldo needs to make more money? He could had retired young and rich already....filthy rich, combat sports have their toll on the body, but the training life of any sport top player is demanding at some level too. I dont care if Conor got paid $100M to show and retire for his first fight in MMA....or in boxing, i want to see the guy compete, its not like i want to see him lose to Khabib or Tony, i want to see the guy compete.

Back