Conor is the new Tito

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That’s right A diva holding out to avoid real competition while demanding more money and a bigger piece of the pie, ladies and gents we now have the second coming of Tito. We all saw how that ended, wasted his prime and still cane crawling back to Daddy Dana. Then lost to the boogeyman of the division and stayed sort of relevant but only because of his mouth.

Heads not big enough ...

For a manlet, it's huge.

Floyd-Mayweather-vs-Conor-McGregor-final-press-faceoff-MMAW.jpg

At least Tito knew when he was in character.

That’s right A diva holding out to avoid real competition while demanding more money and a bigger piece of the pie, ladies and gents we now have the second coming of Tito. We all saw how that ended, wasted his prime and still cane crawling back to Daddy Dana. Then lost to the boogeyman of the division and stayed sort of relevant but only because of his mouth.

Conor is your daddy.

Conor is no where close to being Tito, he's never defended a belt in his life

<mma3>

Conor can be quite witty, however he has never produced a true comic masterpiece like Tito's mic night at Affliction.

You do make a decent point OP but you will be shitted on badly for it.

I will say that Tito always made excuses post fight though...it was getting silly as fuck near the end

Especially that cracked skull comment

334uamb.gif

You do make a decent point OP but you will be shitted on badly for it.

I will say that Tito always made excuses post fight though...it was getting silly as fuck near the end

Especially that cracked skull comment

334uamb.gif
As shitty as his excuses were at least he never used the “tree times my size” one lol

Back