Conor is the Greatest MMA Fighter in History

If he comes back slay the winner of Tony/Khabib, Completes the Nate Trilogy, beats max again and defeats GSP in a super fight I think he would

giphy.webp

If he comes back slay the winner of Tony/Khabib, Completes the Nate Trilogy, beats max again and defeats GSP in a super fight I think he would
If he not training running and gas out again he can fuck himself and go to hell. He will never be the best with that basic problem

3UnTLlc.gif
Shut Up Man..!

Fighters that cherry pick matchups and duck fights in their prime shouldn’t be considered GOAT of anything...

However I’ll give credit for his entrepreneurial work which he is the GOAT as far as MMA is concerned

No, not close. He beat Aldo and Alvarez, which is impressive. But getting choked out and squeaking by Nate Diaz...

It was really annoying that boxing pundits kept saying that. He's not the best MMA fighter in the lightweight division right now - let alone the best in history.

Yeah and if GSP went up to LHW and dominated DC then went to Heavy and KOd stipe he would be GOAT by a mile!

Thought I’d throw that out while we are talking about shit that won’t ever happen lol

This is close but he would need to defend the LW belt more than once. He would have to at least beat the LW title record beating Khabib, Tony, and at least two more who are deserving contenders at the time.

The Nate fight is irrelevant, he's not even a top five LW. Forget that and fight where it means something.

If he faced Max, he'd have to move down to 145 for it to mean anything for him. Beating f a smaller guy moving up wouldn't be the same. Also it would give him a second FW title.

GSP, interesting fight but in all seriousness. The main thing Conor has to do to be considered a GOAT is defend his LW title multiple times.

Otherwise how can you compare with Mighty Mouse, Anderson, GSP ,Jones and Fedor. All have defended ,defended and defended..

It's not the money made, people will forget that in ten years , it's the number of Championship fights won and defended.

He is not even the best at LW let alone all-time great.

Back