Conor is the Adrien Broner of the UFC. He's done.

Broner is a hype job who lost all his biggest fights. Conor actually wins big fights except for the first diaz one.

Conor's been refreshingly honest this whole time. He's here to kick ass and make truckloads. So far, so good. He's going for the biggest truck, not the biggest belt and he doesn't care what you think about it.

Khabib:

images

Mayweather:

images

It's irrelevant what you want to call them. The fact is that he brings the audience wherever he goes. You should just accept it.

Nah.

It can be argued that his PPV interview stunt was straight up...jumping the shark.

Garcia is always game and he's shown to be quite durable. Thurman is explosive in spots, but he's no master boxer and I feel like that's got to be the type of fighter to soundly beat Garcia (a master boxer, that is). With the way the styles clash it's going to have to be a fire fight and whoever gets the better of the balls to the wall exchanges is going to win. Maybe I'm underestimating Thurman's boxing skill saying that, but that's what I think.

If I trained Thurman I would have a patient gameplan against Garcia early in the fight.

Thurman is not a good boxer, (he can't perform like Herrera did when he beat Garcia on my scorecard) but Garcia does have holes to be exploited as the fight goes on.

As far as durability, Garcia does seem to have the edge there, but...Thurman does have enough power to finish Garcia regardless...

His worthless PPV interview cemented his NON-legacy and MANY of his fans are jumping ship; there is definitely a sea change on Sherdog for example.

Conor has a self-important aura that grows more and more bloated, akin to Ronda.

...and also like Ronda, he's unabashedly obsessed with Floyd.

It's all very comical, yet SAD that the UFC has not washed their hands of his horrid stench already.

Conor (like Ronda before him) makes the UFC look bad, period.

If Dana had any balls, he would stand up for himself and the UFC brand.

In the end, Conor fancies himself to be the golden goose of the UFC, when in reality he's nothing but a duck.
Wow

Salty to a holl new level.

Broner is a hype job who lost all his biggest fights. Conor actually wins big fights except for the first diaz one.

Your AV is confounding...

It features the Seahawks...yet you proclaim that "Rodgers is the MVP"... lol

Jay really is one of the absolute best.
Ive been around this sight longer than my join date shows. There have been some rational, well spoken posters. But most are forgotten since the 200 posts a day guys are all over.

There are still alot of normal ppl here that like to talk mma. Just very hard to find.

Ive been around this sight longer than my join date shows. There have been some rational, well spoken posters. But most are forgotten since the 200 posts a day guys are all over.

There are still alot of normal ppl here that like to talk mma. Just very hard to find.
There are actually a load of people who like to talk MMA, sometimes you just need to steer a conversation away from speaking about Conor/Ronda/Mike Perry to get to the real meat of what they have to say.

But Jay's better than that. He's polite, a very capable writer, has forgotten more about boxing history than most people will ever know, possesses a wry wit and has great instincts when it comes to calling out trolls. There are a few posters on here whom if I spot their name I'll scroll back or open a thread to see what they've said. Jay's one of those guys.

There are actually a load of people who like to talk MMA, sometimes you just need to steer a conversation away from speaking about Conor/Ronda/Mike Perry to get to the real meat of what they have to say.

But Jay's better than that. He's polite, a very capable writer, has forgotten more about boxing history than most people will ever know, possesses a wry wit and has great instincts when it comes to calling out trolls. There are a few posters on here whom if I spot their name I'll scroll back or open a thread to see what they've said. Jay's one of those guys.
Yea him and Inga V are the only posters whose names i remember, NOT because theyre idiots

Back