Conor is SUPER LEGIT! Conor haters are more unreasonable than fanboys these days.

Aldo - I give you that, that wasn't an easy fight. However Aldo didn't get the rematch he deserved.
Mendes wasn't a good stylistic match-up but he is nowhere near the skill-level (grappling-wise) of someone like Khabib or Frankie Edgar to whom he even lost - and Aldo won.

So - in hindsight - he had one fight that wasn't easy, and that was his first title-fight. wow.

Diaz lost against Dos Anjos. Conor was the favorite in that fight.

I think there is no other fighter who would be called out for having 'easy' matchups against Mendes and Alvarez. And 'in hindsight' is silly, you can't say if Conor cracked Chad's chin (not saying he did, just that we don't know) for Frankie or something, before Conor fought him Mendes was considered a beast by everyone.

the hate is really mind boggling. You can not like the guy but you cannot doubt his legitimacy. I used to hate him too but he won me over after accepting Mendes on short notice.

Instead of choosing Edgar?
Man you sell yourself so cheap.

So, ever since Conor debuted in the UFC there has been a group of people that all they did was try to discredit his every win, even when the guys he beat were supposed to "maul him". They went from being really big tests for Conor to being bums just because he made them look like that.

I'm here to tell you all why you should give Conor the credit he deserves. Thorough his FW rise (which was nothing short of amazing) he faced guys like Brimage, Holloway and Brandao, and those were only his first three fights! While people like to say that all of them were put in there specifically for Conor to beat, they were very tough tasks for a prospect's first few fights in the UFC. Hell, one of them is a contender now.

He then fought the first guy that was supposed to "destroy him" in Poirier, and what happened? He did what no one else had been able to do before, embarrassed Dustin before knocking him out in less than 2 minutes. You'd think people would have given him credit for doing that, but noo, Dustin was just a bum that was put in there to pad his record.

And it was the same with Mendes (he didn't have a full training camp!!!!), Aldo (It was a fluke!!!), Nate (He ran, dammit!) and Eddie (He didn't 73 him!). I used to be like that too, until I saw the light.

Honestly, when will you bums get tired of doing this? The main offenders I have seen are: @KONE, @StopDucking, @Hardkore and @Sonny Qc (still love ya, bud). Also tagging @NightwingBJJ because why not?
rick-astley-never-gonna-give-a-fuck.gif

"Super legit" and "getting choked by 11-days notice Nate Diaz" + "Not a single title defense", I still have a problem with that, sorry TS. :)

Of course he is legit. let's see how he does with the rest of lw to know good he really is.

What if I'm a mix?

I like Conors exciting fighting style in the cage and clearly he is a special fighter.

But I dislike the forced trash talk and the fans that seem to love that more than fighting....
Good post. This is kind of how I feel. I would root for him, but he comes across as corny to me...

As for his legion, they've gotten a little better. I remember when Diaz did that post fight callout on Fox. I commented that Diaz would be a stiff challenge, and that his length and style might pose problems for Conor. I wasn't even trash talking McG, I said he was good. I was pretty much assaulted by a ton of idiots calling me delusional, delete your account, you don't understand fighting, blah blah blah. Nowadays, they more just imitate his sound bites and try to make jokes. Not good, but not totally insufferable anymore.

As for his legion, they've gotten a little better. I remember when Diaz did that post fight callout on Fox. I commented that Diaz would be a stiff challenge, and that his length and style might pose problems for Conor. I wasn't even trash talking McG, I said he was good. I was pretty much assaulted by a ton of idiots calling me delusional, delete your account, you don't understand fighting, blah blah blah. Nowadays, they more just imitate his sound bites and try to make jokes. Not good, but not totally insufferable anymore.

Yeah, they've gotten better... like every hyped 'invincible' striker's fanboys they have calmed down after being humbled lol.

He's legit, but the Diaz fights exposed obvious flaws. He's also picking and choosing favorable matchups and refusing to defend the FW belt while keeping that division on ice.

So while there's plenty of reason to praise him, he's also earned plenty of legit criticism.

So, ever since Conor debuted in the UFC there has been a group of people that all they did was try to discredit his every win, even when the guys he beat were supposed to "maul him". They went from being really big tests for Conor to being bums just because he made them look like that.

I'm here to tell you all why you should give Conor the credit he deserves. Thorough his FW rise (which was nothing short of amazing) he faced guys like Brimage, Holloway and Brandao, and those were only his first three fights! While people like to say that all of them were put in there specifically for Conor to beat, they were very tough tasks for a prospect's first few fights in the UFC. Hell, one of them is a contender now.

He then fought the first guy that was supposed to "destroy him" in Poirier, and what happened? He did what no one else had been able to do before, embarrassed Dustin before knocking him out in less than 2 minutes. You'd think people would have given him credit for doing that, but noo, Dustin was just a bum that was put in there to pad his record.

And it was the same with Mendes (he didn't have a full training camp!!!!), Aldo (It was a fluke!!!), Nate (He ran, dammit!) and Eddie (He didn't 73 him!). I used to be like that too, until I saw the light.

Honestly, when will you bums get tired of doing this? The main offenders I have seen are: @KONE, @StopDucking, @Hardkore and @Sonny Qc (still love ya, bud). Also tagging @NightwingBJJ because why not?

{<doc}

Bunch of gazelles on this thread.. not one of you deserve talking about the king

C'mon bro, there's still time for salvation.

I haven't said anything unreasonable though. But my question is why the fuck didn't I also get a "still love ya, bud"

Thought we had something...

It's about time the resistance started realizing the thread title.

I can't imagine how the "still active" haterz are trying to spin the LW title as well as the FW title... lol.

I haven't said anything unreasonable though. But my question is why the fuck didn't I also get a "still love ya, bud"

Thought we had something...
I'm sorry bby, I thought about it, but I need to protect my brand. You're too controversial, wouldn't want @McgreGOATsLeft or Shane Carwin fans after me.

Not to mention he fights every 3 months or so...Conor has had as many fights in the past year as Khabib has had in the past 3 years.

>Shane Carwin fans

<{vega}>
They're all over the Worldwide/dead section, bro. They'd kill me if I say anything bad about him or his gigantic gloves. It honestly scares me how far they will go for a senior citizen with a broken back.

Back