Conor is SUPER LEGIT! Conor haters are more unreasonable than fanboys these days.

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
I used to be a bit of a Conor hater (hated his overzealous fanboys more than Conor himself, they have been more tolerable after the Diaz loss though lol), but WTF how the hell can almost 1/4 of Sherdog vote that he actually isn't legit?! His recent wins are amazing and some of the best in the sport, if he isn't legit practically no one is.

What makes the irrationality more noticeable is that Khabib, the guy haters say is supposed to expose him, is actually less proven than Conor. Mendes, Aldo, Diaz and Alvarez>RDA and MJ. So the guy with a worse resume is more 'legit' than the guy with a better one? It's like Ronda and Cyborg all over again, Conor haters need to dial it back. Even if Khabib beats Conor which is quite possible, Conor is still legit and actually if Conor isn't legit, Aldo and Alvarez are even more non-legit lol.

Wow, finally thread about conor

He seemed so underrated and literally nobody talked about him

well said brother, people think they edgy or hardcore by dismissing Conor

it's weak and reactionary

yep
this was just a bad dream.

images

I used to be a bit of a Conor hater (hated his fanboys more than Conor himself, they have been more tolerable after the Diaz loss though lol), but WTF how the hell can almost 1/4 of Sherdog vote that he actually isn't legit?! His recent wins are amazing and some of the best in the sport, if he isn't legit practically no one is.

What makes the irrationality more noticeable is that Khabib, the guy haters say is supposed to expose him, is actually less proven than Conor. Mendes, Aldo, Diaz and Alvarez>RDA and MJ. So the guy with a worse resume is more 'legit' than the guy with a better one? It's like Ronda and Cyborg all over again, Conor haters need to dial it back. Even if Khabib beats Conor which is quite possible, Conor is still legit and actually if Conor isn't legit, Aldo and Alvarez are even more non-legit lol.

You like big mufflers

I might do a compilation "Why we hate Conor McGregor", on a separate site of course since here it will be immediately deleted like a compilation "Why we hate Ronda Rousey". I need to do that because delusional nuthuggers prefer to ignore what's wrong with their idol.

I might do a compilation "Why we hate Conor McGregor", on a separate site of course since here it will be immediately deleted like a compilation "Why we hate Ronda Rousey". I need to do that because delusional nuthuggers prefer to ignore what's wrong with their idol.

Give us a few key points.

That only happens because hes the most popular fighter and becoming the most successful even if that success is slightly artificial. Let em talk bro. I voted legit btw and found the Alvarez fight utterly fascinating. He hypnotized Eddie with his calm and the hand fighting. It was amazing.

What if I'm a mix?

I like Conors exciting fighting style in the cage and clearly he is a special fighter.

But I dislike the forced trash talk and the fans that seem to love that more than fighting....

"these days"?? Theyve always been worse

Habibi is just another bum trying to sell some sh*t...guy's been fighting in the UFC since 2012 and couldn't even become champ in his own division...and now he's blaming Conor for it LOL...Cuckbeeb
He's spent like 2 of those years injured lol.

AKA pride.

But then who is legit if Conor isn't? There are like a handful of people with better resumes, probably no one with better *recent* wins.

Fwiw i voted for "conor is legit", but more on the basis that the other option was "conor is mediocre".

People don't doubt his potential, but for a man who has had 0 title defenses, a loss and a majority In his last 3 fights and a fast tracked title challenge courtesy of his boyfriend Dana, it's not all that far fetched to come to conclusions on why some people might have reservations about his goatness.

Back