Conor is P4P the best striker, not just in MMA but in all of striking history

An argument can be made for Jens, but the Aldo KO is hard to overlook.

Conor is definitely better at delivering his strikes more efficiently. And a much better counter puncher.

If we're talking raw power though, Jens was basically packing a fistfull of dynamite.

CroCop had a pretty mean left hand back in the day too.

This dudes obviously trolling, but there are a large number of Conor fans who legitimately think he was close to beating Floyd, and don't know Floyd carried/toyed with him early on. Shows they don't follow other combat sports, that's the most wreckless ive ever seen Floyd fight, he took Conor's best shot and smiled and laughed to his corner.

That fight was ending whenever Floyd decided it was ending.

Think about it.

Stood toe to toe with the best boxer of all time and nearly knocked him out.

I must be 2nd greatest striker of all time, as I could also stand with 40 year old pillow fists for 10 rounds, and even if I didnt land a good punch, that would only be 1 less punch than conor landed.

I showed this post to my 6 year old daughter and she said to me "Daddy, this guy is a real dumb fuck".

Conor is definitely better at delivering his strikes more efficiently. And a much better counter puncher.

If we're talking raw power though, Jens was basically packing a fistfull of dynamite.

If we're talking about sheer power, Chris Leben is probably in this conversation as well. Dude could CRACK. He knocked people dead with that left hand.

1_medium.gif

144big0.gif

ChrisLeben.jpg

chris_leben_jorge-santiago.gif

Conor is an omnipotent striking savant, beyond what other mere mortals can hope to attain.

When he swings the left new galaxies are born, with suns and black holes created instantaneously.

The outcomes of his fights are preordained by the universe itself, even when he loses in this reality he wins many more times in other alternate realities. And he gets money and part ownership in every reality.

Am I doing this right TS? Hes also a ground wizard too

Conor, Ha!
Nate has already done one better.....
nate-diaz-dana-white-slap.gif

Guaranteed Dana let him do it for the Conor re-match, Dana and Conor desperately needed.

Think about it.

Stood toe to toe with the best boxer of all time and nearly knocked him out.

Destroyed Aldo who is pretty ok at mma striking.

Destroyed Eddie Alvarez who was a champion striker.

Destroyed Nate Diaz, beat up his leg and his face.

Kickboxed the shit out of kick boxing legend Dennis Siver.

KO'd #1 contender striker Dustin Poirier

Lit up Max "The Champion" Holloway on a broken leg

Knocked out many more....

He has proven he has the boxing, he has the kicks, he has the elbows, the knees, etc. He is the best P4P striker we have ever seen.
tenor.gif

Not even the best striker in his division, Maribek would smash the clown.

floyd is a 40 year old man and fought terrible. conor might be the best mma striker but striking quality in mma is embarassing and besides that, striker is just a term to describe an incomplete appoach to the game.

Yeah, Jens' power was devastating. Knocking down a much bigger Sakurai in the Pride LW GP is proof of that. I still don't know how Gomi was able to walk through the shots Jens was landing during their fight.

Wow I'm surprised that people keep topping themselves with threads like these. At this rate we'll be having Conor is the manifestation of Jesus Christ threads by the end of the week.

Nearly knocked out Floyd when he wasn't even dropped let alone rocked ? Okay Charlie Z.

Aldo ran into that punch face first, like a dumbass.
I don't know what Aldo was thinking throwing a lead left hook without keeping his right hand up. Especially against a counter puncher of Conors caliber.

Back