Conor is loud and Obnoxious only now...He lost all his one liners and wittyness.

Yet you all watched.

Lol christ this place is full of tards, Conor was funny as fuck, for once he seemed truly amped and ready to go, I loved every second of it.

Conor thrives when there's other fighters and fans around. How do you expect witty one liners when everything is on him, Khabib doesn't speak and he has to carry everything.

He has literally always been loud and obnoxious.

You’re just more of a hater now

All the partying from his success has made him belligerent and has squashed a lot of his humour and wit. It's a common path if you fuel ego growth with alcohol, just happening on a bigger scale now because of his public persona.

How about you be a man for once in your life and you do it yourself.

<13>

Sure. I can do that.

I mean what's he going to do? Attack me?

I'll gladly take an ass-whooping 'cause it will result in a massive lawsuit / settlement. Wouldn't mind some of the money he stole...err, I mean "made" with the Mayweather circus. He can afford it. <Moves><Moves>

LOL, it seems like Conor is losing his trash talking skill. He used to be pretty good.

serveimage

Put me 10 minutes with that little pussy in a press confrence I will fucking destroy him with facts...Put him in the boxing ring with me...KO Flat, He will blame the size different since Im no manlet..

Ok so you're a troll.

That makes sense.

I wanted a press confrence but holyshit it sucked balls and Conor is a big part why.

Conor was just yelling and being obnoxious with his shit whiskey...Nothing clever or good....Fucking disappointment.

Khabib, didn't do much either but his english is not that great and Conor just kept yapping around like a cunt.

Press Conference sucked.
Shit poster personified

He’s nothing but a low class POS...the world is a funny place, right place, right time.....nothing more..

Back