Conor is loud and Obnoxious only now...He lost all his one liners and wittyness.

Conor is trying extra hard to keep an image. He's already lost mentally.

I mean, I never found him particular funny or witty ... it just seems like Conor doing Conor. Maybe you're just becoming desensitized to wolf tickets?

Conor has forgotten himself...but he's trying to project that on Khabib as a joke. What a joke.

giphy.gif
Never saw Shogun laugh at McGronk before
Shogun Bless

In just his last fight against Mayweather he had some gems. Also against Eddie his trash talk wasn't funny either but he ended up having one of his best performances in the octagon, people are looking into it too much. I notice I'm a lot funnier on certain days where I'm in a good mood and just comfortable all around, when I'm not my sense of humor goes way down. It's a day to day thing

What? IMO Conor did way better than any conference against Money Mayweather.

it felt like Conor was trying way too hard, but his jokes had no wit

they took conor out of his element by not allowing fans at the presser. you could tell he wasnt getting the feedback he wanted because the room was full of reporters.

Rich coming from TS, a cry baby liberal

The lack of a crowd didn't help.

Conor still has it.

Holyshit is he horrible....It's sad that Khabib has no Troll IQ/Bad English and even then Khabib was doing well.

Put me 10 minutes with that little pussy in a press confrence I will fucking destroy him with facts...Put him in the boxing ring with me...KO Flat, He will blame the size different since Im no manlet..

That advertisement of his shitty whiskey is so fucking sad.

Why are you posting your incompetent rage fantasies on a public forum?

Thought he nailed his schtick until he started drinking his Whiskey. I understand trying to promote his product but he was a jumbled mess afterwards

I thought it was worse than his usual stuff too but let's be clear here

you'll do fookin nuttin

Had a quick look at lunch but it got annoying. Just seemed like a bunch of yelling and nothing stood out.
I noticed it was trending on social media when I left for work but had disappeared a few hours later. There was nothing that's going to go viral or get a lot of people talking. The fact it did such big numbers is a good sign there's a lot of interest though.

Looked like Conor put all his points into advertising his whiskey. Before it seemed he had well researched hidden insults that showed he cared. Now it seems like he's just a party guy on the mic. Very incoherent. I could deal with the Floyd Mayweather rambling because he was out of his element. But this was nothing like before. The creativity is gone and the passionate fighter has burned away to money.

Look at the conference before the Siver fight or the one before the Aldo fight. Conor killed it and controlled the room with a whole set of other fighters. He didn’t come close to yelling like he did with Khabib and had much more composure.

Comebacks and one liners were on point. He has fallen greatly with the mic.

Back