Conor is loud and Obnoxious only now...He lost all his one liners and wittyness.

Nah Khabib gave him nothing to work with.
The Coner vs Diaz press conference was so good because they both talked shit to each other.
I mean if Khabib doesn't want to engage thats fine.
But its still prizefighting engage a bit in the shit talking. Not just leave Conor hanging so he has to do a one-man show.
Khabib's English sucks and he was just going on an on about his shit whiskey......and giving us lessons on fucking daegastan and shit....He failed.

Sure Khabib didn't give him much to work it right now, but holyshit acting obnoxious and giving us Daegastan history lessons, doesn't make the press conference more entertaining.

That AV tho

xTCBZjv.gif
It is used to make you like strange/shitty posts.

The one thing I hated most about Clowner's behavior was how disrespectful he was towards Khabib by interrupting him. Trying to promote the fight by trash talking your opponent is one thing, but showing genuine disrespect towards your opponent by interrupting him when he's talking, even though you know that he's struggling with the language in the first place, is just a scumbag move. Absolutely disgusting, petty and childish behavior.
<{clintugh}>

Nah Khabib gave him nothing to work with.
The Coner vs Diaz press conference was so good because they both talked shit to each other.
I mean if Khabib doesn't want to engage thats fine.
But its still prizefighting engage a bit in the shit talking. Not just leave Conor hanging so he has to do a one-man show.
Khabib did engage. The problem is in HOW Khabib engaged. He kept trying to talk over Conor and didmt allow for any kind of eb and flow to build. Khabib was fucking awful

Hoping Conor knocks Khabib out and sends Khabib to WW where Khabib belongs

Last edited:
Shit was fucking embarrassing. Nothing but an obnoxious little coked up twat as usual. It’s been annoying for a long time now but it’s officially unbearable at this point.

lmao wow TS, holy fucking cringe.

what an absolute fucking loser.

It was a good showing from both guys, Conor was Conor and he didn't disappoint but intresting that he was seemingly using liquor as a crutch to loosen up.

If he wanted to promote he would've just had a glass but after the second shot he was looking for more....guy was getting straight lit on stage

Conor clown show is losing a lot of material. He's running out of punchlines. His shtick is getting old.

All he does is be obnoxious by interrupting anyone else who tries to talk..i guess that's appealing to people

Holyshit is he horrible....It's sad that Khabib has no Troll IQ/Bad English and even then Khabib was doing well.

Put me 10 minutes with that little pussy in a press confrence I will fucking destroy him with facts...Put him in the boxing ring with me...KO Flat, He will blame the size different since Im no manlet..

That advertisement of his shitty whiskey is so fucking sad.
Couch Warrior through and through

The guy didn't have a crowd to work off of and Khabib wasn't helping at all.

Back