"Conor is irrelevant" - Conor haters, meanwhile

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Half the front page is Conor haters talking about how Conor's past match against Max doesn't count or how he would lose in a rematch.

Last time I checked I didn't spend time discussing people that I felt were irrelevant to the sport.

<TheWire1>

Some people just can’t handle others succeeding

Also on the front page was a thread about him potentially being a rapist... swings and roundabouts I suppose

He is though. Diminished by Khabib to instagram / twitter warrior/ whiskey salesman.
Good for him to have some humble pie.

Beating Max 5 yrs ago is less impressive than today for sure.

He was like 21 at that time.

Because it's always fun to rustle the jimmies of Cunter McDucker nuthuggers

Beating Max 5 yrs ago is less impressive than today for sure.

He was like 21 at that time.
But continually bringing up conor's sub losses when he just started doing MMA and openly admitted he didn't train bjj are relevant?

So his career is down the shitter and this is all you have to cling to?

Khabib/Conor was the biggest MMA fight ever.

Conor the most popular MMA fighter ever. He will be talked about for a long, long time even though most of it is bad now.

He is though. Diminished by Khabib to instagram / twitter warrior/ whiskey salesman.
Good for him to have some humble pie.
Frankie Edgar, Max, Aldo Woodley, GSP, Khabib, Diaz, Poirer, Till all want to fight him, he is clearly the most relevant fighter in the UFC

Half the front page is Conor haters talking about how Conor's past match against Max doesn't count or how he would lose in a rematch.

Last time I checked I didn't spend time discussing people that I felt were irrelevant to the sport.

<TheWire1>
TS still can't come to terms with Khabib soundly outstriking Conor - dominating in every facet of MMA

Some people just can’t handle others succeeding

Talking crazy amount of shit to the point where the other guy (Khabib) takes it personally. Then basically begging for mercy when getting completely demolished by said guy. Real success huh?

He's as relevant as his fanboys make him. As far as actual MMA competition, he is not very relevant. For hype though? Sure he's still relevant ... that was the whole point of him.

Talking crazy amount of shit to the point where the other guy (Khabib) takes it personally. Then basically begging for mercy when getting completely demolished by said guy. Real success huh?
Losing a fight while making $20 million doesn’t make you not successful. Can’t take away from his accomplishments. Emotionally invested fans just make his popularity and value more prolific.

Back